No announcement yet.

Weird trail cam pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camera glare and timid deer is my opinion. But a cool pic none the less!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Weird trail cam pic

Agree with the sun light. It’s low light and it looks like it just caught the side perfectly. The doe looks like she’s reacting to the buck raising it’s head and maybe moving toward her to run her off “his” feed …

Comment

Camera angle or glare from sun. If that was a shot, would be a spine and drop deer.

Comment

We had another deer on cam in a feed pen mid January that had an arrow stuck in his vertebrae. Really nice 3 year old 10 with a couple extras. This is about 5 miles away but as far as I know no one now hunted in this area for quite some time. We aren’t mld so our seasons been over for 5-6 weeks now.

Comment

Lighted knock, shot placement, deer ducking, last pic of morning… I’d be headed out to investigate if it was my place. Awful lot of coincidences it seems.

Comment

When I zoom in it looks like she has hair missing from that red spot on to the back..? Maybe some kind of glare as mentioned before-especially if that actually is hair missing.
              I think her posture is her ducking a bit because that buck has his ears laid back telling her she's too close!

Comment

Poacher

Comment

Peyotero with an itchy trigger finger.

Comment

Back out and call a dog lol

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
                      Peyotero with an itchy trigger finger.

Y’all need to keep your religious dopers on your place! [emoji16][emoji16]

Comment

Could be a nock. And she may have an arrow stuck in her. And it could be just the way the light is hitting the nock to make it stand out. Or it could be a fluke light transmission through the lens on your cam. I do believe she is backing away from the buck that is turning towards her. Hence, her front right hoof in the air about to step away from the buck whose front right leg is lifted and turned toward her.

If it is an arrow, I bet you get more pics of her soon enough. And no telling how long she will have it in there. It does look like a backstrap shot, if it's an arrow.

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
                          Y’all need to keep your religious dopers on your place! [emoji16][emoji16]
                          We try but they don’t need no keys.

Comment

Must've been one of those twizlers with a flappy broadhead

Comment

I see some deer with a submissive doe/fawn that has either sunlight, reflected sunlight or a glare on the lens on her back

No other deer reacting to anything that would have sent projectile into her

Comment

Could it be a lit nock that stuck in the deer after the arrow exited?

Comment

Working...
                                X