TYHP - Brown Ranch Uvalde Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TYHP - Brown Ranch Uvalde Hunt

We got drawn for this hunt. Anyone else gonna be there? Or anyone know anything about the ranch? It is SW of Uvalde but that is all I know.

Good luck. Does it say what you are allowed to shoot? Depending on exactly where it is, it could have axis or other exotics. The deer could easily be good to very good sized.

Comment

So far doe and hogs is all they have said. The area should have good sized deer. Axis would be cool but I'm not sure they are that far south. As far as I can tell the ranch is about 15 miles south of 90 just before Bracketville.

Either way I'm looking forward to it. We sold our place in Uvalde this past spring and I haven't been down there in a while. If nothing else Bill and Rosa's will make the trip worth it!!

Comment

My son was drawn for this one too. See you there!

Jason

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus is Coming View Post
          My son was drawn for this one too. See you there!

Jason
          Sweet. See you there!

Comment

good luck!

Comment

Jason, it was great meeting you and your son. that coyote video is what it is all about!!

The hunt was awesome. The huntmaster(s) and landowners were top notch as were the animals, food and really everything associated with this hunt. My son shot a doe the first morning and then as he put it just "watched big deer" the rest of the weekend. I would recommend this ranch to anyone and would love to go back some day.

Comment

awesome!!

Comment

Thanks Craig! Great to meet y’all. You’re absolutely right about the landowner and the huntmaster(s). They were cutting up the whole weekend. This was our first time to hunt in the brush country and see what South Texas hunting and deer camp was all about. We loved it and like you guys would love to go back! Until next time!

Comment

Working...
                  X