Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sucks......hope you find your stuff

Comment

I had some stuff stolen once, didn’t even realize it until Sherrif called me. It was stuff in a storage building. Makes you feel violated and helpless because you know if you had been there the **** thieves would have been violated ! I hope you find your stuff and the sorryazzed thieves.

Comment

Sorry to hear that! Thieves suck!

Comment

Originally posted by troy_w_7 View Post
          Dang stole your venison? That's crazy!
          Have you seen the price of beef

Comment

I'm sorry to hear about the theft. What bothers me about the venison is how did they know? I bet it's someone you know.

Comment

**** that's terrible to read. Taking venison/food sure seems like they were perfectly comfortable and taking their time though, must have known you were gone and not coming back any time soon.

Comment

I have a step son that had the same kind of burglary in Midland. Stole all his hunting gear and also took most of the meat from his freezer. Police were puzzled about the meat theft. Never recovered anything. Good luck OP.

Comment

I know the feeling. Had my new feeder and game camera stolen a couple of years ago off my property. They even took 2 posts out of the ground that I used for stapling thick cardboard that I used for setting up targets for sighting in rifles. Then they came back again and took my temporary gravity feeder. Boy was I ******. Hope they catch the Rat or Rat's that did this to you.

Comment

Dumbasses should have left your bows and just took the venison. That way you could get some more. Sorry for the troubles. Hope that you have good insurance and make some money on this deal. I have done well on the last two claims that I filed.

Comment

Originally posted by rconn View Post
                      man I hate to hear this. What kind of low life steals deer meat!
                      sounds like he's been there before ...

Comment

That’s just plain low down rotten, sorry it happened to you. Dang thieves. Good luck.

Comment

Oh man, sorry to hear that Calvin.

Comment

Read this to my wife and her response was “Someone knew it was there”. When she was a kid, her family’s home was burglarized. Come to find out it was friends of my wife’s brother that did it. They had been in the house slowly checking things out when they were invited in so that when they broke in they knew exactly where to go.

Think back. Have you had any guests in your house? Salesmen, workers, friends, acquaintances?

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
                              Read this to my wife and her response was “Someone knew it was there”. When she was a kid, her family’s home was burglarized. Come to find out it was friends of my wife’s brother that did it. They had been in the house slowly checking things out when they were invited in so that when they broke in they knew exactly where to go.

Think back. Have you had any guests in your house? Salesmen, workers, friends, acquaintances?
                              No sir, not to my knowledge. They pulled their truck in the garage, dropped the door, so they took their time Im sure.

Comment

Thanx for all the comments. Been hittin the Pawn shops, watching ebay and such...nothing yet. Christmas shopping Im sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X