No announcement yet.

Clay Wagner taxidermist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody get their mount back yet? Week past a year for me. He usually answers when I call. Won't text though lol. I hate bugging a taxidermist. But I've never been so excited to get a mount back haha

Comment

Still nothing for me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Forget the darn phone y'all need to drive to his shop that why you can look him in the eye when he lies to you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I know Clay does incredible work; I'm really surprised that he's handling business like this.

I hope this gets resolved.

Comment

Same crap he did to me, he had a bobcat of mine for a year and a half, at the year mark I would call every couple of weeks for a status update cuz he kept telling me it was almost done, finally got ****** and drove up there to pick up whatever he had done, we'll when I got there he hadn't even tanned the bobcat yet... He could just be honest and say it was gonna be awhile longer instead of feeding lies, Hes a sorry SOB

Comment

Originally posted by bigcntry View Post
              forget the darn phone y'all need to drive to his shop that why you can look him in the eye when he lies to you!

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
              x10

Comment

Clay Wagner taxidermist?

Does anybody have a physical address of his shop? I can't find it anymore. I know that it is in Lott,TX

Comment

Has had my cat since December. I personally don't give a rats if it takes him 2 years to finish it. I didn't pick him on speed, I chose him on skill and talent.

Believe it or not, he has a full time job also. I know it's a pain not getting responses, but I a ton of patience when it comes to my taxidermist. Maybe to much at times.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief View Post
                    Does anybody have a physical address of his shop? I can't find it anymore. I know that it is in Lott,TX

Pm me your cell number, I have it on my google map something or another at work. I'll text it to you when I get back there.

Comment

Good luck its a bummer but sounds like eventually you will get the cat back and it will be done right.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                        I know Clay does incredible work; I'm really surprised that he's handling business like this.

I hope this gets resolved.
                        I've heard nothing but good about him till this. I expect a great mount back. He hasn't done me wrong. I'm just being impatient

Comment

Here's a cat he did for me. Not bad for a summer cat.
                          [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

2 years is BS! He cannot possibley be that good. Sounds to me like hes blowing smoke. Like mentioned early, take a drive over and visit. I bet he has to dig ur hide out of a freezer, and its not tanned.
                            hes avoiding you you for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean View Post
                              Has had my cat since December. I personally don't give a rats if it takes him 2 years to finish it. I didn't pick him on speed, I chose him on skill and talent.

Believe it or not, he has a full time job also. I know it's a pain not getting responses, but I a ton of patience when it comes to my taxidermist. Maybe to much at times.
                              Well all I know is that Clay Wagner has been known to have other taxidermists mount his work for him. He did this with a coyote of mine, a snake of a guy I know, and a bobcat of a friend. Hope that you're cool with that because it's a real possibility.

Comment

Y'all should check out Tyer's taxidermy in palestine Texas one of the best in Texas

Comment

Working...
                                X