Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
    Well just got word that it looks like we have someone to coach at the match the same day as Bownanza. So looks like Macie may be able to make it to meet everyone. )

Brian
    That's wonderful news Brian!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy7306 View Post
      that's wonderful news brian!!!
      x1000!!!

Comment

Well just got word that it looks like we have someone to coach at the match the same day as Bownanza. So looks like Macie may be able to make it to meet everyone. )

Brian
        Excited to see this happen!

Comment

Still sending prayers up!

Comment

Still praying for all of you...

Comment

Good morning Macie that is awesome that you might get to go to Bownanza!

Prayers continued

Comment

Brian
                That would be awesome! I may just have to make the drive up there just to meet y'all. Tell Macie to have a good weekend and we are still praying for a full recovery.

Comment

Oh darn! I just realized that Nanza is on the 10th of March. Again it is happening on the day that we have a big skeet shoot at our house for my wife's B-day. One day though I will make it, and hopefully meet Macie and her family.

Comment

I love this - this thread is why I stay with TBH.

Comment

Hey macie! Hope you have a great day today! Hopefully the weekend is pretty and all the rain stays away! It's awfully muddy out! Have a super day honey!

Comment

Good morning Macie! Hope you have a great weekend! Prayers continued

Comment

MACIE, great news we're gonna get to see you at Bownanza this year. get ready we'll have a great time. Can't wait to see you.
                          Praying for you.

Comment

Just said another prayer.
                            Hope y'all are having a good day.

Comment

Another prayer going up this evening...

Comment

Good day today. Put Macie in her chair and let her sit on the back porch while Tyler and I cleaned and mowed the yard. Wind got a little chilly for her so didn't stay to long. But I think the sun shine and smell of fresh cut grass did her some good

Brian

Comment

Working...
                                X