Allen arrows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allen arrows

So I was watching a YouTube video and a guy was doing a review on the Allen kraytos arrows from Walmart they are 4 bucks a pop btw, anyway he was playing with them and tuned them and I’m not gonna lie the accuracy he was getting out of them was really good any thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYg58Ji6_2A&feature=share"]Archery Arrow Review - Allen Kryptos Walmart Arrow Review - YouTube[/ame]

The link if anyone is interested

Comment

Your average shooter does not shoot well enough to appreciate the advantage of higher end arrows, imo. Try some and find out. I would likely buy some walmart shafts if they sold raw shafts. The advantage that i have found with paying more is shaft durability. My Goldtips will take a beating.

Comment

I use them on our hog hunting trips, but then again I will probably shoot a couple dozen once all is said and done that week. Once any arrow hits a rock in the hill country it's done, no matter what the thing costs.

Comment

I’m gonna buy some mainly for shooting hogs and just messing around with plus if I shank one it’s not that big of a deal on a side note the Allen broadheads are actually not that bad if you keep your ranges sub 30 yards

Comment

I never could get a Allen broadhead to spin true. I believe the mossy oak labeled arrows at wallmart are made by victory.

Comment

I bought a half dozen and tuned them and reflected them and I have to say they fly just as good as my black eagles I know they won’t be as durable but for the price it’s hard to beat

Comment

I bought a dz last year on clearance, $ 1.98 ea. I refletched them and boy do they shoot good. My place is all rock so it’s basically toast once it leaves my bow. At less than 2 bucks each I’m not too concerned.

Comment

I've owned them in the past. If you will go to Walmart in mid January, they will sell all of the arrows for next to nothing. I bought three or four dozen last year for $9 a half dozen. Different brands most years. Last year was Carbon Express. It is hard to beat $1.50 per arrow.

Comment

Working...
                  X