Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has had a Doctor write a ivermectin or hydroxycloroquine prescription?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who has had a Doctor write a ivermectin or hydroxycloroquine prescription?

Who has had a US doctor write them a prescription for ivermectin or hydroxycloroquine?

Not including the online guy. I’m asking about your regular health care provider.

This guy!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

This guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My brother and his wife. Said after taking the pills, they got way better.

Comment

I know multiple docs that would’ve given it to me when I had corona, but didn’t take it.

Comment

Revert to Quercetin. Just as good or better than those two mentioned that you need a prescription for. You can buy from GNC.

Comment

My mother in laws Doc prescribed 5 pills taken at once. 24 hrs was up baking cakes.

Comment

I haven’t gotten it from our Dr but cousin is was visiting and caught the Rona and went to our Dr and got Ivermectin and breathing treatments. I have not needed it yet- but I do take it from TSC for over 2 hrs- if I get Rona I’ll go get tablets and go on a 5 day

Comment

Mine did… well let me edit that my old dr wouldn’t and my ex wife’s current dr did. My former Dr wouldn’t so my ex called her dr and got me in
                  Last edited by BrandonA; 01-27-2022, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Mine would not. Neither would my wife's.

Comment

My SIL's doc prescribed her Ivermectin in pill form several weeks ago after she got sick and tested positive.

Comment

Mine did.

Comment

My new local doc did (new to me BECAUSE they would write IVM). My mom's local doc did as well. She had to ask, he did not volunteer, as he said initially when he did volunteer he got some very negative responses from the vaxxer crowd.

Comment

Mine did. Also prescribed for my wife and another patient we know as well.

Comment

America's Frontline doctors

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X