Threads with no closure. :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Threads with no closure. :(

Been at least two threads floating around today where the OP has ghosted us.

If y’all take to time to start a thread looking for help, advice, etc., at least give us TBH’ers some closure.

That is all. Thanks.

I 2nd this

Comment

I always assume they don’t end well

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        Been at least two threads floating around today where the OP has ghosted us.

If y’all take to time to start a thread looking for help, advice, etc., at least give us TBH’ers some closure.

That is all. Thanks.

X2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Op go outside and play it’s just internet

Comment

It's like the guy that never removes his posting on Craigslist after there item sells.

Comment

Maybe they are looking for their deer?

Not everyone takes a step post, take a step post.

Comment

I would guess Lynn 21 has quit the forum due to the dogpile he took from the TBH Dr’s.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                  I would guess Lynn 21 has quit the forum due to the dogpile he took from the TBH Dr’s.
                  Man no kidding. My experience has been 1-2 hours to find a dog, at least 1-2 hours for them to get there (I have seen longer) and then hopefully a hour or less to recover. Now if he found it just speculation but I bet he did the normal thing like gut, cape, quarter not mention his four hour drive home. He was getting dog piled by the peanut gallery in 2-3 hours or less.Hell maybe he didn’t find it and is just ****** off.
                  Reality is one asked for a dog contact one mentioned he gut shot a doe nothing about help or advice. Not everyone cares about leaving a play by play. I personally I would recap when I had the time or opportunity.
                  The crazy thing is people ***** about a lack of hunting threads and someone post and they get bitched at then as well.
                  Last edited by myway; 10-24-2021, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                    Maybe they are looking for their deer?

Not everyone takes a step post, take a step post.
                    Does that mean take a step back from the keyboard? Some people should do that.

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
                      I personally I would recap when I had the time or opportunity.

I would too. Glad we agree

Comment

Looks like it’s been updated by Lynn.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post

Come on man… That wasn’t a dogpile. That was the typical TBHers waiting around looking for an update while biding their time posting, hoping he found it. Folks post to keep the thread going and to hit refresh. I’ve had several they did the same to me on, including my one deer I needed a dog on, and never considered it a dogpile. Mine was overnight with finding and then with folks wanting an LDP as well when we found it. It’s just good natured ribbing. Especially on a thread for a guy who posts “Burt Reynolds died” on threads that have been repeated or something posted was obvious like Lynn does.
                          Last edited by Smart; 10-24-2021, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Dogpiles are for those that post, sell in the classifieds, but don't close the frigging thread.

Comment

There are alot of back stories people don't get the humor. Screw om

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X