X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tire Help

Help me decide on a tire for my 2019 F150

275/55/20

I’m looking at the Nitto Terra grappler G2 vs the Cooper DIiscoverer AT3 XLT

Both are similar. Looking for experience with one or the other. Thanks for the input!

I just had this dilemma today on my work truck. Same truck and I ended up going with BFG AT. They will be installed Friday.

Comment

I've got those cooper's in 18" on my tundra. No complaints. Might be a little loud to a human with good hearing.

Comment

Nitto's on both of my 3/4 tons. Just a few thousand miles but they seem good so far.

Comment

I had the Cooper’s on my 2011. It seemed to me if they sat very long (overnight) they had flat spots on them and had a little “whump whump” until they warmed up. Otherwise no complaints. I’m running factory Hankooks now with no complaints.

Skooter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Don't go Michelin, not made like they used to, they've changed. On my second set that tread rated 60K and they aren't going to make 40K, all the mich I had before this were great and tread rating lasted well into what it was supposed to.

Comment

K2's have served me very well, but rotate often.

Comment

Nitros lasted me 70k

Comment

Cooper Explorer e load rated 10 ply! Your welcome! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by MenardCountyBow View Post
                    Help me decide on a tire for my 2019 F150
                    275/55/20
                    I’m looking at the Nitto Terra grappler G2 vs the Cooper DIiscoverer AT3 XLT
                    Please make sure you get the correct size tires for you tirck. Should be a LT 275/65R/20 load range E.
                    I did not sleep at a holiday Inn last night just 20 years in tire business.

Comment

Originally posted by cm12setx View Post
                      Please make sure you get the correct size tires for you tirck. Should be a LT 275/65R/20 load range E.
                      I did not sleep at a holiday Inn last night just 20 years in tire business.
                      Can do. Thanks for the input. Mostly Highway but the county road in menard we go down is rough on the tires I have now.

Comment

Originally posted by Oleman View Post
                        K2's have served me very well, but rotate often.
                        Had the k2’s before. Wasn’t a huge fan

Comment

I have ridge grapplers and really like them. They are quite and ride smooth. Not great in the rain though.

Comment

I had the Coopers on a half ton they cupped and wore terrible in 30,000 miles. They may be better now but I didn't like them, their AT's are good though.

Comment

Not the brand you are asking about, but worth looking into....I have a set of Falkens ordered from Discount Tire for my F150. I had a set on my Tacoma that were great

Comment

Working...
                              X