Feeders Getting Used Frequently

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeders Getting Used Frequently

Went out to our farm the last two weekends and noticed that our feeders are being used very frequently by deer and pigs. I generally don't see a large amount of feeder action until later in the year, but this year is looking to be different. What are you guys experiencing?

Mine are still hitting the protein feeders here at the ranch. They have backed off of how much they are eating now though.

Comment

Here in East Texas my deer have been heavy on the corn all year even with the wet season. I have 2 300 lb protein feeders that are empty every 6 days. Getting pounded on protein for the last 2 months.

Comment

Been hitting our corn and protein areas in west central Leon County for months.

Haven’t noticed any changes as of late. The area we set up for my wife and my area both had bucks out for 50 minutes (hers) and 40 minutes (mine) this morning, both starting right around 9 AM. Two bucks at both corn feeders.

Protein feeders are in different locations but they’re hitting those as well. Usually after dark or right around daybreak, those two feeders are in more open areas so that might make a bit of a difference.

Comment

I have bucks in Wise county coming to protein 5 times in a 24 hour period.

Comment

Working...
          X