Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SC had their QB back. Nice try. Ags are just next level.

Comment

Clemson back to Clemsoning

Just looking at scores, I’m not sure 7-5 will be obtainable for Texas based off the last two games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

They bye week hits us perfect. Defense was lock down through 3 quarters. Get some rest. Get right. Beat the hell outta Auburn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

Just looking at scores, I’m not sure 7-5 will be obtainable for Texas based off the last two games.

Hows the hunt going?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Not an argument.

A reply to the SEC will eat Texas alive.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
            Ohhhh, ok. Well, I would like to add my .02, please. Lot of talent in Tx to say they will be eaten alive. Depends on Conference alighnment and game schedule. ut will hold their own, they should compete. But eaten alive? That suggests multiple loosing seasons, that just wont happen. However, Arky is a middle of the road SEC team and they stroked the horns. It is gonna be tough for a year or two, should be some good football.

Comment

The ags season depends on the oline and ability to run the ball. Let Calzada settle, then open up the pass. I hope the Ags win out but they still have flaws...mainly Calzada isn't dependable but he is getting better and he needs to keep getting better.

Knuckleheads chiming in about SC qb- they played with the guy they have all season. The 30 year old coach....I kid, but he is a GA and is a little older than most players. The ags dominated the trenches on both sides and that was the story of the game.

Auburn will be tough, ole miss will score points, and lsu still has talent but will they have cashed in the season? I don't see the Ags going undefeated but I sure hope so

How about those Astros?!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

I was kinda thinking the same thing earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                  Ohhhh, ok. Well, I would like to add my .02, please. Lot of talent in Tx to say they will be eaten alive. Depends on Conference alighnment and game schedule. ut will hold their own, they should compete. But eaten alive? That suggests multiple loosing seasons, that just wont happen. However, Arky is a middle of the road SEC team and they stroked the horns. It is gonna be tough for a year or two, should be some good football.
                  Texas will do more than "compete" in the sec. You forgot to mention the middle of the road hogs stroked the ags too.

Comment

SC was by far the best 4-3 team in the nation.

Gig’em

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                      SC was by far the best 4-3 team in the nation.

Gig’em
                      Keep trying. You are reaching in your quest to dis the Longhorns. It must be depressing to know Texas will soon be your rival again.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                        Texas will do more than "compete" in the sec. You forgot to mention the middle of the road hogs stroked the ags too.

Apparently you didn’t watch that game.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post

I did, and he was right.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post

Edit. I misunderstood the comment

Comment

Ags did what they should have done, which is dominate a weaker team. That's good to see because it's certainly not a given as we've seen earlier this year, "new QB" and all other excuses aside. I can see us winning out, but I can just as easily see us lose any of our remaining conference games.

Great to see Ainias Smith finally bust a punt return TD that wasn't called back for a penalty. I think that's happened twice earlier this season? He's now second in the nation in punt return yards, just five yards behind the kid from UTSA.

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 8

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                                Keep trying. You are reaching in your quest to dis the Longhorns. It must be depressing to know Texas will soon be your rival again.

I was referring to the old “coach Slocum on a mobile”. Don’t be so **** sensitive! I don’t care about you crappy team and that was not the point of my post. Oh, I can’t wait to beat yalls *** every year!

Comment

Working...
                                X