Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe Rogan killed a triceratops

People sure are stupid
    [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFuFqA4CG78"]Joe Rogan Kills Triceratops on Hunting Safari - YouTube[/ame]

LOLOL doesnt even surprise me anymore

Comment

Joe Rogan killed a triceratops

The only problem I see is they also vote, and reproduce![emoji3064][emoji107]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by BDKeeling; 10-18-2021, 08:26 AM.

Comment

If he would have ask who they voted for after getting their signature I bet they all would have said. B I D E N !

Comment

And yet their vote counts exactly the same as ours... lol

Comment

Same idiots who are still mad because Donald Trump Jr shot shot one too.

Comment

Originally posted by Let's go Brandon! View Post
              Same idiots who are still mad because Donald Trump Jr shot shot one too.
              And Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

Probably shot it at Chew's Leon county ranch while Elephant hunting.

Comment

Well was it a mature triceratops that was past it's prime and needed to be culled from the herd?

Did he use the meat to feed the local population?

Did he tip well?

These are all very important questions.

Comment

It really is sad...

Comment

Y’all making jokes but it’s not funny!!!! They were thought to be extinct millions of years ago. Now this is the second one killed in the last few years. As outdoorsmen we need to preserve them or they really will be extinct forever!

Comment

Had 0ne lined up here in Grayson county last year, stuck it a little far back. It was about 3:13 am and I spotted it turning over the dumpster at Brookshire's in Pottsboro. I Blood trailed it across Highways 289. 120 and the railroad tracks (twice) then over fence after fence all the way to the "H" I stopped there because I am a legal hunter. ( there are no triceratops at Hagerman) yeah sure. I would have had it for sure with a gun but it's bow only in Grayson county. Well all is not lost I'll just give it another year. Dang If I had a tracking dog!

Comment

**** it, Just found it. It was just an armadillo after all.

Comment

Really sad how dumb some people are.

Comment

Freaking idiots! Shows how uninformed the anti hunting community really is.

Comment

Working...
                              X