Mathews Triax? YAY or NAY??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***UPDATE***

Got the bow last night and its an absolute dream to shoot compared to the bowtech i was shooting.

Even with the draw length too short and different arrows, my first three shots at 20 yards had a 2.5 inch group(with fixed blade broadheads)

Thanks for the input everyone!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aggies96 View Post
      I got one 2 years ago and definitely the best Mathews bow I've had. It's short, light, quiet (quietest I've had), and fast. I'm shooting 540 grain arrows at 279+ fps set at 64 lbs. I had a Halon but it was quite a bit heavier and felt front loaded but it was fast as well. I drunk the Mathews koolaid about 15 years ago and not looked back. Lived with the slower speeds till these double cams came out. You won't regret it. I added an adjustable side stablizer which just added ice cream on the pie. Dead in the hand and even weight distribution.
      Thats pretty fast, what is your draw length?
      Last edited by RJH1; 09-30-2021, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Yeah that’s impressive numbers. I’m at 27.5” 475gr 71# only 285 fps. I love my triax and it’s super awesome. Best bow I’ve owned, not saying much since I’ve only only 5-7 but it’s my fave for sure. I learned last year a 8-10” stabilizer makes a huge huge difference and allows it to stabilize much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I will update you guys on my IBO tomorrow once i get setup correctly. I cant imagine it will be 280+ with close to 500g arrows but we will see.

Comment

Working...
          X