• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Midway off their rocker?

Or am I outta touch?
    Attached Files

That’s our current situation!

Comment

Superformance seems like it’s gone through the roof. Even academy seems higher than normal.

Comment

Stopped at hoffe in lampasas and they were priced the same way.

Comment

Read this last night. About price increase. When it shows up in stock we see new price.

Comment

Yeah, I passed on on their price when I got a notice for 6.5 Grendel. But then again, I’m not finding any primers and powder for reloading either. In another year I may be wanting to pay that price. Who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
              Stopped at hoffe in lampasas and they were priced the same way.

Hoffys has never had good pricing in my experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

$2.85 per squeeze for 308?? There ain't a Hornady ammo made worth that per pop...

Comment

I’m not Larry Potterfield.But that’s the way it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                    $2.85 per squeeze for 308?? There ain't a Hornady ammo made worth that per pop...
                    That’s what I was thinking. This can rot on the shelf for that price but somebody will buy it.

Comment

You should see some of the magnum cartridge prices at Hoffys!

Comment

Cabelas is Waco last week!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If you find it, it's high.

Comment

I'm seeing shelves starting to be stocked but very high prices.

Makes sense to me. You go months and months with empty shelves and people paying ridiculous prices. The people running these companies logically conclude they're selling their product too cheap.

Now the shelves need to bulge beyond capacity for a year or so or these prices will be permanent. If they're not already.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Midway, sadly. Has gone up a lot on their pricing. I have been doing a lot of searching for bullets lately and found that Midway is one of the highest priced companies on in stock bullets. I have found bullets they claim are being discounted, because they are no longer going to stock them. Their discounted price is still $8 to $10 a box higher than what I find the same bullets for at some other company.

I found some bullets lately at Midway and then some small company I had never heard of. Midway was $20 a box higher. They were bullets I was not familiar with, so I did not know the normal pricing. I almost bought them at Midways price. But kept searching and found the same bullets a multiple other companies and they were all at least $10 cheaper than Midway. with one company being $20 cheaper, for one box of bullets.

Midways pricing has definitely gone up.

Comment

Working...
                              X