No announcement yet.

Solid beat down by a protective dad!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well fellas, as expected it went down like a cheap prom date. All bark and no bite.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      Well fellas, as expected it went down like a cheap prom date. All bark and no bite.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Went exactly how I expected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thought maybe I missed somethin...guess not

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
          Great job. But, in all fairness, that pervert took 8 straight roundhouses to the head before dropping to his knees, besides the kick to the nads. I never had a guy take that many before he dropped. And, he wasn't stumbling or waivering when he got up. Either the punches weren't that hard or that pervert was on something. Sometimes, you just have to break bone.
          I’m guessing he was on something. You would be surprised at the fight that gives some people broken bones and dislocated joints hardly takes the fight out of them.

Comment

Way to beat the brakes off that libard!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
              not one mention of the video that autoplayed afterwards?
              I stayed around to watch it

Comment

That was it

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                  That was it

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                  yeah............

Comment

Now hold on here... in SH defense, he went to get in his mustard yeller weenis car, and suddenly remembered there could be a China nuclear fish in the gulf, ready to launch an EMP strike, and realized madisonville was too close.

Fight over afore it ever got started.

Comment

Okay, let's be clear on this, I went to Madisonville last night to talk with Earlybird because he seems to have a problem with me, follows me on TBH, and makes rude comments. I just wanted to clear up any misunderstanding he has with me. I went in my neighbors "new to him" corvette as he wanted to take it on a road trip. Nothing happened. End of story.

Comment

Where you at Mr. Hands?

Comment

Okay, let's be clear on this, I went to Madisonville last night to talk with Earlybird because he seems to have a problem with me, follows me on TBH, and makes rude comments. I just wanted to clear up any misunderstanding he has with me. I went in my neighbors "new to him" corvette as he wanted to take it on a road trip. Nothing happened. End of story.
                          If I'd believed you'd be there I would've gladly met up with you.

Comment

The phone camera is a pretty nifty tool….

Comment

Anyone ever notice the tuff guys NEVER have a picture of themselves in their avatar?

Comment

Where’s Burnadel? Someone needs a arse whooping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X