Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB - Anyone score an extra Sightmark Wraith over the holidays?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB - Anyone score an extra Sightmark Wraith over the holidays?

Hello, all.

Just wondering if anyone picked up an extra Sightmark Wraith over the weekend? I tried to order one Friday, got confirmation of order, thought I got shipping confirmation, and got an email saying my money was being refunded because of availability issues. I assume this means I will not be getting mine.

Looking to buy one new if anyone has one available! Frustrated I won't be getting mine but oh well.

Save your money

Comment

Some places I saw had them for 399, check out Atwood’s farm supply, I know they had them, sold out I don’t know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
        Save your money
        Do you have a bad experience with these? I know several people that have them and they love them.

Comment

Originally posted by pure lefty View Post
          Some places I saw had them for 399, check out Atwood’s farm supply, I know they had them, sold out I don’t know.

I will check. Thanks!

Comment

I have one and did a lot of research before I bought here and other places and people. All of them good.

Comment

For the money they are a great scope for open fields. I bought one last month for a bubby scope with a aftermarket light. I can easily see 500 yards with it. Animals don't glow like with the thermal, but for the money it is nice to have.
              Last edited by BrianL; 12-04-2020, 10:05 AM.

Comment

I will say the light that comes with it isn't worth buying new batteries for. Get a Hoglight LXR 66 in the 850! Then you can see

Comment

Academy has a few in stock. I even saw one behind the counter at the Lake Jackson store this week.

Comment

Working...
                  X