• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Axis FMJ View Post
    i think 2500 a person for a group of 6.
    Cool. Thank you, sir!

Comment

Tons of public land to duck hunt around Houston.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
        Tons of public land to duck hunt around Houston.
        Question I have for you is can you inform me of any decent ones? haha, I'm very new to this!

Comment

Originally posted by Txaggie16 View Post
          Question I have for you is can you inform me of any decent ones? haha, I'm very new to this!
          All can be very good. You have to scout to stay on birds. The habitat[food, water depths etc] change every season & even during the season. It can be a PIA with other hunters etc, but if you do your homework you can kill more ducks on public than 90+% of private leases.

Comment

I have a spot with Run-n-Gun and I am looking for a couple of guys to fill the group. PM for details

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                All can be very good. You have to scout to stay on birds. The habitat[food, water depths etc] change every season & even during the season. It can be a PIA with other hunters etc, but if you do your homework you can kill more ducks on public than 90+% of private leases.
                I usually hear that everything close is pretty crappy for ducks. Thanks for the information you gave me. I have zero issues doing the homework. My dilemma is financial at the minute because I am trying to decide whether to save the money for a lease or to buy a boat. I already have a mud motor that I got a good deal on so now I'm weighing my options! Thanks for the information, though!

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
                  X