Redfish Trip for 11YO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Redfish Trip for 11YO

My son is turning 11 at the end of the month and would like to go on a guided redfish trip on the Texas coast. I've not been on a guided trip in some time. I was hoping I could get some recommendations from some of my fellow TBH brothers and sisters for guides that they know or think would be good choices for a father/son trip. While I'd prefer middle coast (POC to Upper Laguna Madre), I'm open to suggestion.

Thanks in advance!

Isn’t that what Glenn does on here? Seems like he would be a good one!

Comment

If you have a FB check out my fishing partners page. Capt Dillon Beck. He puts the hurt on those redfish very regularly in the upper laguna.

Comment

Take him on an Airboat redfish trip with my friend Jared. That’ll be a memory maker he won’t forget.

First Light Fishing Charters Fishing Guide Service, Rockport TX Bay trips, bait, lure and fly fishing along the Texas Mid Coast.

Comment

Aaron Loomis is my recommendation. Me, my 12 year old, and my dad went with him and had a blast. He fishes out of Marker 37 at Corpus. We had our limit of trout quick and then got on the redfish.
          Attached Files

Comment

Middle coast? Look no farther than Cpt Glenn on here. The man is amazing with kids and will grind it out when necessary

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
              Aaron Loomis is my recommendation. Me, my 12 year old, and my dad went with him and had a blast. He fishes out of Marker 37 at Corpus. We had our limit of trout quick and then got on the redfish.

Aaron is top notch.
              Joey Farah is another. He will make sure your son has a good time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My boys have been with Spot stalker Guide Service (Derek York) twice and have had a ball both times.

Comment

Many thanks, gentlemen.

Comment

Agree, if you want to fish a little further north near Matagorda, Capt Glenn is a great guide and highly recommend.

If POC is more you location, my husband (Jon Peters) guides full time in POC. He is amazing with kids. His number is 210-355-3965. Saltypeters.com

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X