Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It'll be a muddy mess. But it'll be fun

Comment

I have to work tomorrow but will be there Saturday and Sunday. I'll be wandering around Big Mineral. Good luck to you guys.

Comment

We went and set up for tomorrow this morning. Only about 6 groups showed up. We saw lots of sign but most of th fresher stuff was not where we thought it would be.

Also saw 10 deer
        1 turkey that ran in front of us before turning around and high tailing it

We will be ready to chase pigs in the rain.

Comment

How did you setup?

Comment

Post pics

Comment

Basically we just went to figure out exactly where we wanted to be at legal shooting time. We had a pretty good idea but it looked like they are currently a bit deeper than they were the week before segment A.

Comment

good luck this weekend everyone !!!

Comment

can anyone tell me is High country archery bows any good and oneida or is hoyt the best thanks for all your help i live in the uk so you have more gear over there thanks again

Comment

We aren't going to be able to go until Saturday morning. Plan to be there by first light. Hunting BM most likely. I want to bow hunt, son wants to gun hunt so I'm going to take both and hunt w him. Plan on taking my tree umbrella and sitting at base of tree if rain gets too heavy or prolonged. It will make stalking easier in the rain!

Comment

We are set up at Paradise cove
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426808564.462143.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	154.5 KB
ID:	24370819

Hasn't rained on us since about 1
                      Rode around and looked for where we want to start in the morning
                      Saw 4 deer and lots of turkeys

Talked to Gayle for a good bit. She is great to talk to and full of information

I was going to bring my bow but nobody else in group is certified so I just brought shotgun. We are going to spot and stalk

Comment

Good luck to all!

Be safe.

Comment

Hey bt, are there spots available at paradise cove?
                          Water/elect hook up?

Comment

Harris Creek

Great day scouting Harris creek today. Heard several gobblers, saw some deer(8 point still had his headgear).

Got a glimpse of the "red cooler". Gotta love it.........
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Hands On; 03-19-2015, 09:09 PM. Reason: adding photo

Comment

No body found!!!

Comment

Light rain, waiting on daylight. Good luck and be safe.

Comment

Working...
                                X