Tikka T1x- anybody shoot one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tikka T1x- anybody shoot one?

Been kinda partial to rim fires lately. Saw an ad about the Tikka T1X rimfire. Looks like a pretty decent gun . Anybody know anything about them?

Tagging

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

Comment

I don’t have any experience with them, but they’re supposed to be great little guns from people I know and trust. Personally I’m a fan of the CZ 457, but I don’t think you can go wrong with either.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
        I don’t have any experience with them, but they’re supposed to be great little guns from people I know and trust. Personally I’m a fan of the CZ 457, but I don’t think you can go wrong with either.
        I do have a 452-2E in 17 HMR. Medium heavy barrel, with composite (maybe Boyd’s) stock.

Comment

I picked one up to use with my Dead Air Mask. I wasn’t all that excited about it honestly as I felt like it was expensive for a .22 and kind of plain jane.

I put a Leupold Mark AR 4-12 scope on it and it is now one of my favorite guns to shoot. Trigger is really nice and adjustable. Ridiculously quiet with the can and CCI standard velocity ammo, it will nearly clover leaf them consistently at 50 yards. At 100 yards you can watch the vapor trail of the bullets.

Wife loved shooting it, friend’s 6 year old liked it as well last week.

Haven’t killed anything with it yet but it will happen soon.

Comment

Originally posted by gatorgrizz27 View Post
            I picked one up to use with my Dead Air Mask. I wasn’t all that excited about it honestly as I felt like it was expensive for a .22 and kind of plain jane.

I put a Leupold Mark AR 4-12 scope on it and it is now one of my favorite guns to shoot. Trigger is really nice and adjustable. Ridiculously quiet with the can and CCI standard velocity ammo, it will nearly clover leaf them consistently at 50 yards. At 100 yards you can watch the vapor trail of the bullets.

Wife loved shooting it, friend’s 6 year old liked it as well last week.

Haven’t killed anything with it yet but it will happen soon.
            Glad you like it. I’ll put it on my list…👍🏻

Comment

following

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	DB629383-0EDC-4993-A527-2812E30298D7.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	104.2 KB
ID:	24662627
                This picture has what’s gotten me all hot and bothered….

Comment

It’s a sweet rifle and shoots on par with the older cz’s and better then some of the new ones. I’ve got 2 and both shoot awesome and super smooth. My nephew loves it.

Comment

My dad has one in 22LR and 17HMR. Both 1/4-3/8” groups at 50yds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                      My dad has one in 22LR and 17HMR. Both 1/4-3/8” groups at 50yds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      You might be able to answer my question then. I may buy another one to convert to .22 WMR, but haven’t been able to figure out if it would be possible.

If the bolt and magazine from the .17 HMR will fit in the .22 LR version, all it would need is the chamber reamed out.

If you don’t mind checking that at some point, I’d really appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                      X