Rubber boot recommendations needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the lacrosse burly’s have went to heck in the last couple of years
    i’ve always loves them super comfortable i’d shoot 12 hr bowfishing tournament in them and be great
    i bought me my nephew and dad a pair two years ago and they have all fell apart in less then 6 months they crack and leak and the heals are way smaller than the old ones and wear off crooked quick really went to crap and dang i hate it

Comment

La Cross is good stuff

Comment

Muck is all I use for rubber boots now. I used to use Lacrosse and they are very comfortable but very hard to pull off.

Comment

Originally posted by Cazador View Post
          Cabela’s had the LaCrosse AlphaBurly Pro Hunters on sale a couple weeks back for $100. I ordered a pair myself. I don’t know if they’re still on sale but worth a look. They seem to fit pretty true to size. I haven’t worn them yet other than to try on.
          Ditto. I have their snake rubber boots as well (on sale at Cabelas right now for $139...just got a second pair). I wear them wet or dry outside. A little warm in the summer time but worth the protection from snakes and brush.

Comment

LaCrosse Grange

Comment

Lacrosse alphaburlys are the best rubber boot on the market.

Comment

Tidewe.

Comment

Rogers Sporting Goods, founded in 1980, is a family-owned store that offers the best in waterfowl, hunting, shooting and outdoor gear. Browse the vast selection of everything you need to enjoy the great outdoors.

Just ordered these.

Comment

Amazon.....type in search Xtratuf boots, best rubber boots made
                    Lots of styles
                    Last edited by Leemo; 09-29-2021, 05:13 AM. Reason: Sp

Comment

Originally posted by booger presley View Post
                      Lacrosse alpha burly

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
                      This is what I have and like them much better than my mucks but I do love these threads. There are boots mentioned here I've never heard of and gonna look up.
                      Last edited by friscopaint; 09-29-2021, 06:12 AM.

Comment

How heavy are the Alpha Burly's?

Comment

i bought a pair of dryshods last year. i really like them. super comfortable

Comment

Working...
                          X