Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When did you last buy an item because you couldn't find it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am glad I am not the only one that does this. Usually when I a new whatever I find the old one. I have about 4 o5 10mm wrenches and sockets.

Comment

This used to be a big problem for me. However I have gone the minimalist living route the past year or so and this problem is going away.

Comment

Originally posted by hrdwrkncwby76 View Post
        I’m surprised nobody has mentioned a 10mm yet lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        I have 11 of them at this point

Comment

I still think there’s a little troll in my barn wit a vast collection of tape measures.

Comment

i have 3 of the exact same CRKT pocket knife that just sort of show up whenever they want.

I can never seem to keep the same one in my pocket for more than 3-4 months before I lose it, and then go looking for it, and find one of the other three somewhere else, and just give up looking for the most recent lost one.

Come to think of it, where is my dang pocket knife....

Comment

When did you last buy an item because you couldn't find it?

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
              Complete new set of golf clubs....two weeks ago. I quit playing about 3-4 years ago and put my clubs up. I decided to pick it up again and went to get my clubs out....GONE!!! I didn't sell them. It's very unlikely that they were stolen as there are much more valuable things in my shop where I "thought" I put them. I don't remember loaning them out. I'll be danged if I can explain it. My new irons were delivered last week, so my old clubs should turn up any day now.

I didn’t know you actually wanted those clubs homies. You can come pick them up any time. [emoji6][emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                Boy. Glad to know I ain't the only one...
                X2, this.

I’m a long time member of the “Now where did I put that?” club.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe H View Post
                  Tape measures. Nuff said

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
                  Yep, lookin’ at two close by right now. Others are hanging out in my garage, workshop, truck, kitchen cabinet, backyard shed, etc.

Tape measures are like clothes hangers, they seem to multiply in the dark.

Comment

Where do screwdrivers go?

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty View Post
                      All of the time! I have 3 or 4 extra's of everything in my shop. Lol
                      Bingo !

Comment

I have no idea why, but I have 6 hacksaws.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                          I am the proud owner of two range finders after swearing I must have lost mine last year. Got new one, immedidately found the old one in a backpack pocket. Did the same for wireless speaker recently too. Sucks getting old.
                          I was missing my range finder for over a year. I bought a new one and just forgot about it. I have two pop-up blinds. I had one set up for pigs and had not touched the other one in over a year. I had the opportunity to hunt axis and pulled it out and set it up. There was my range finder, right where I left it, stuck in the mesh pocket on the inside of the blind. Lol

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X