Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did ole butter teef lose to 1-2 Georgia Tech today? But But But, I thought he got errrrrrrbody?

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
      Well fortunately 2031 is not very long…
      Trust me, time stands still when you’re an Aggie Alum……

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        Was that on him or the QB? It went right by his hip.
        The delayed snap by the center on the play before hurt too but not like the 22 yd loss on the next snap. I think it was on the center since the QB was looking to the left when the snap came whistling by.

Comment

Trust me, time stands still when you’re an Aggie Alum……
          My nephew enrolled this this year to a&m. He’s a good kid so I sort of hope they do good while he’s there…
          That hurts saying that as a tshirt fan..
          Last edited by Rubi513; 09-25-2021, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Did ole butter teef lose to 1-2 Georgia Tech today? But But But, I thought he got errrrrrrbody?

Honeymoon is over….

Comment

Yeah, Calzada was a UGA flip or transfer, can’t remember. King is QB1, recruited him too. Calzada is nothing more than a backup, isn’t that plainly obvious? Not a very good either. Mond he did not recruit, but was stuck with.
              Calzada was not a UGA flip, they did recruit him toward the end of the recruiting cycle but he stayed true to his word. He was short in high school and had a late growth spurt, couple with an injury I think? so he was overlooked for most part. Has a strong arm but not much playing time. As we have seen through 3 games of play he is not the answer at qb. Unfortunately Stowers was a miss at qb as well. Basically got King this year and next year King and Weigman as your guys that can play or we hope can play well.

Comment

Yeah, Calzada was a UGA flip or transfer, can’t remember. King is QB1, recruited him too. Calzada is nothing more than a backup, isn’t that plainly obvious? Not a very good either. Mond he did not recruit, but was stuck with.
                Aggy is killing me with this. King played 4.5 quarters. Y'all have no idea if he is any good or not. According to your beloved Jimbo it was neck and neck between him and Calzada.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats to the Hogs - for a football fan their defense is fun to watch.

14 of 22 starters being Seniors and great coaching is a potent combination.

OOF - Calzada was terrible. He was seeing ghosts and bailing from the pocket prematurely all game.

I hope King gets back soon...but I think Weigman beats them both out next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    .... According to your beloved Jimbo it was neck and neck between him and Calzada.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                    Jimbo saying that means nothing. What coach says anything different? You want players and opponents thinking position battles are close even if they aren't.

King backed up Mond last year and is clearly better than Calzada - no comparison.

Comment

There ya go…..keep dreaming.

Lol, thanks for the nibble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Y’all front runners don’t have to worry about Clempson anymore

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 4

Aggies aren’t good, Aggies thought Aggies were good. I thought Aggie had enough talent to win that by 10. Lol

Last edited by Chad C; 09-25-2021, 10:38 PM.

Comment

A&M seems to have plenty weapons on offense. Granted today was the first game I’ve watched but seems like Jimbo needs to simplify so his QB can get some short throws for quick completions?
                            Horns looked good but I really don’t think Tech has much. We’ve got the horn frogs next which is always a tough game.

Comment

Ags defense kept the game from being an bloodbath. It would have been easy to let the game get out of hand.

Arky deserves all the love they are getting. With that said, Ags we’re still hanging around until the interception. Calzada isn’t an SEC ready QB, nor is the O-line. The line has to gel for Jimbo’s system to work.

There won’t be any easy conference wins this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 4

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                                A&M seems to have plenty weapons on offense. Granted today was the first game I’ve watched but seems like Jimbo needs to simplify so his QB can get some short throws for quick completions?

Horns looked good but I really don’t think Tech has much. We’ve got the horn frogs next which is always a tough game.

Texas has a ****load to work on, but we didn’t claim Texas to be in the upper echelon of CFB.

You don’t have to look back very far to see the comments, who would you put there.

Last edited by Chad C; 09-25-2021, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X