This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
    Yall are safe, no more SEC teams to play.
    Y'all are safe. No more Pac 12 teams to play.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Y'all are safe. No more Pac 12 teams to play.

Touche' mon frere'.

Comment

Texas would have their way with Aggie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

OU fans have turned on Rattler.

Wow.

Comment

The last two games with the OLine blocking well have been exciting with Sark being able to use his entire playbook. I hope the OLine continues to improve as the Horns face better defenses. The defense looked good at times today, and lost at others. 1-0 in conference is all that matters at this point. Hook ‘Em!

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
              UGA "might" be Arkys one blimish. No one else will beat them that is on their schedule. The Battle for "The Boot", will be a barn burner or a toss up. I will be pulling for LSU. And to top it off, I think its in Fayetteville.

I think Arky is gonna give UGA a solid contest. Maybe down to the wire.

Yall gotta give the Aggies a break, new qb, new OL, new DL. Gonna be awhile before they are good again. Last half of the season there should be some improvement.

It was nice to see 4 TDs by Max Johnson today....Go Tigahs!!!
              LSU was lucky to escape Ms. St. today. LSU does not tackle well. Nor, do they fly to the ball. Hog will roll them. I have no faith in the coaches O just brought in. Or, the offensive line.

Comment

The Sooner faithful have had enough of Rattler. He’s horrible.

Comment

Nobody looks dominate this year ...

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    Texas would have their way with Aggie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                    The Longhorns had a pretty pretty good day!

Comment

May just be time for the Sips to beat OU this year….for the first time….in several years!

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                        The Sooner faithful have had enough of Rattler. He’s horrible.
                        I don’t think he’s horrible, OU just has warts like everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
                          Poor Aggies...
                          Poor Aggies? Dude your team got absolutely butt raped on national television by Arkansas. We played without a QB and lost by 10.

It’s hard to beat any SEC team 10 times in a row…..your team is 0-2 against a team who hasn’t won an SEC division title in the 29 years they’ve been in the conference.

Maybe your team can keep getting those confidence building wins over teams like Rice and Tech.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                            Poor Aggies? Dude your team got absolutely butt raped on national television by Arkansas. We played without a QB and lost by 10.

It’s hard to beat any SEC team 10 times in a row…..your team is 0-2 against a team who hasn’t won an SEC division title in the 29 years they’ve been in the conference.

Maybe your team can keep getting those confidence building wins over teams like Rice and Tech.
                            Eat a Snickers

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Got a burr under yer saddle?

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 09-25-2021, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                                So Arkansas good, overrated, or what.

Haha.
                                Who said they were overrated?

Gotta love horn fan and their predictability…..let me guess, texas is back!!

haha

Comment

Working...
                                X