Temple dozer work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Temple dozer work?

Looking to have some stuff cleared out in the temple area, need a dozer guy, y’all know anyone??

Are you needing someone to bring their machine, or are you willing to rent one and hire an operator. If the latter, I know of a **** good operator that might be interested.

Comment

Originally posted by bobc View Post
      Are you needing someone to bring their machine, or are you willing to rent one and hire an operator. If the latter, I know of a **** good operator that might be interested.
      Would need someone to bring their equipment, it’s out of town for me and probably only a one day job..

Comment

Will a skid steer handle the job

Comment

Originally posted by randal View Post
          Would need someone to bring their equipment, it’s out of town for me and probably only a one day job..

10-4. Might call Shane Pipes. He is local and has both the equipment and operators. I’ll message you his number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bobc View Post
            10-4. Might call Shane Pipes. He is local and has both the equipment and operators. I’ll message you his number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Ok, thanks for the info..

Comment

Guy iWork with does side work with his machines pm me a number I’ll pass it on

Comment

I have a fella out of Belton that could do it let me know if you would like his number.

Comment

These guys here

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X