No announcement yet.

Gabby Petito Missing ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This whole story just keeps getting crazier.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
      Apparently Brian just flew the coop and on the run.

My bet is that he kills himself soon.

Edit. His lawyer simply said he's not in the house. No one knows if he was ever there at all.

I sure hope if he did it that takes himself out…save us the cost of prosecution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My theory is they will find her remains and he will off himself.

Comment

Interesting stuff. Social media content creators in the news a lot lately

Comment

Why and how did this story get nationwide coverage? How many people go missing daily that may only show up on a bill board or two. Or a milk carton if their lucky. This would be good to know if one of our loved ones turn up missing.

Comment

There are some crazy, sick, psychotic folks in this world.
              He appears to be one of them. She has/had some issues of her own.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                Why and how did this story get nationwide coverage? How many people go missing daily that may only show up on a bill board or two. Or a milk carton if their lucky. This would be good to know if one of our loved ones turn up missing.
                This is a great question. Problem is that the reason this story is on the news is because it’s an attractive couple acting like “socialites” and actively posting on social media. It’s sad that there are lots of people that are missing and no one other than their families care.

Comment

How many missing persons events are like this one though? Couple goes on road trip. Is documented fighting. Guy comes home alone in her vehicle and won’t speak to her whereabouts. It’s pretty captivating.

Comment

Dude is use to living in a van, he could be hard to find with a 3 day head start. They might not even be looking for him yet.

What are the chances that 3 girls were killed around the same time in the same area and its not related.

Comment

You decide.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Here is just a wild thought.... they want to be famous. Make money from Folks following on YouTube.

What if this is a stunt to make them a household name?

Comment

Believer they weren’t found murdered until 18th? Regardless, he killed all 3 imo.

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                          That police cam footage was on Aug.12. The lesbo couple were not found murdered until Aug.14 the couple was seen in a local bar on the 13th prior to being found murdered.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                            Here is just a wild thought.... they want to be famous. Make money from Folks following on YouTube.

What if this is a stunt to make them a household name?
                            Reading this thread, i had that exact thought. But if that is the case, i bet there would be some consequences for all the LE wasted time
                            Last edited by Rick; 09-18-2021, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                              This is a great question. Problem is that the reason this story is on the news is because it’s an attractive couple acting like “socialites” and actively posting on social media. It’s sad that there are lots of people that are missing and no one other than their families care.
                              True, but it also takes the spotlight off other things going on in the world right now...

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                                Believer they weren’t found murdered until 18th? Regardless, he killed all 3 imo.
                                Here is the answer from the Grand County Sheriffs office.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X