Monoclonal antibody infusion closed down. 9.15.2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
    Harvard Medical, Tufts Medical and the VA Hospital system just released a report stating what we already knew. FULL OF ****. Just like the 400 people that went through the "clinic" the other day in Longview or the 3 ERs shut down in Houston (also strip center clinics that the staff was removed from to man the main hospital, the real one where they are short staffed.
    I figured full of dogpoo.. I think every single person should ask for real facts.

Hospital full! = How many beds in hospital and how many covid beds?

99% in hospital are unvaxed! - In hospital for what? Are you testing vaxed people? What does "in hospital mean - Just being tested or actually admitted to a room/bed?

Just pretend every covid scare article is an infomercial and figure out the con... So sad we're at this point.

Comment

I'm getting an infusion right now.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	20210916_141903.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	24662087

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        Was everyone able to get their treatment today?
        I was. Took about an hour and a half and you had to have a recent positive Covid test result with you. 12-15 positive Covid patients in a 20x50 room with probably a dozen hospital personnel. God bless those folks! When I got home I tossed my clothes in the garage and hopped in the shower! I think my wife has a backpack sprayer hooked up to Lysol at this point. I’ve been locked in the back bedroom since Monday trying to get a little bit of work done that I’m able too. I had a great doctor who threw everything at it when I saw him Tuesday. Happy for folks like that!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhntrmatt View Post
          Local hospitalizations. Currently, in my home county (Hays) there are 56 active COVID hospitalizations. 53 are unvaccinated. 3 are vaccinated.

It’s funny how many people won’t get vaccinated because it’s “experimental” or it was developed too fast, or we don’t know the long-term side effects, but will rush to get a synthetic antibody treatment that’s just as new and unknown.
          Curious on what you think about the data coming from isreal.

Serious question

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

We are still receiving them here in Victoria.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              I figured full of dogpoo.. I think every single person should ask for real facts.

Hospital full! = How many beds in hospital and how many covid beds?

99% in hospital are unvaxed! - In hospital for what? Are you testing vaxed people? What does "in hospital mean - Just being tested or actually admitted to a room/bed?

Just pretend every covid scare article is an infomercial and figure out the con... So sad we're at this point.
              But but but my wife is a Nurse and she says…

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                Can you provide a link to this info? I ask only because every time I see "data" they leave out facts and/or real data that you need to know.

Are hospitals testing vaccinated people to see if they have covid? I heard they were not at one point.
                This page is periodically updated with new and changing information. Last update: August 14, 2023 Visit the Hays County Health Department Webpage COVID-19 Dashboard Hays County COVID-19 statistics are published on a weekly basis here. Hays County Local Health Department (HCLHD) often receives COVID-19 case information days, weeks or months after the fact. This is

Updated today. Now it’s 50/5.
                Last edited by bowhntrmatt; 09-16-2021, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
                  Curious on what you think about the data coming from isreal.

Serious question

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
                  Only roughly half their population is vaccinated, and were among the first in the world to be. The vaccine has been proven to do little to keep someone from getting the virus, but it reduces the severity of the case. And it’s effectiveness wanes over time.

But none of that matters. If we are on the same page of not trusting a dadgum thing our government tells us, I’ll be ****ed if I’ll trust numbers put out by some foreign entity. So all outside info is irrevelant and we are all just going to do what our instincts tell us anyway.

Comment

There will be a lagtime as there is with any decision. You guys are nuts and our govt is disgusting!!!

Comment

It be creepin...

Comment

Only roughly half their population is vaccinated, and were among the first in the world to be. The vaccine has been proven to do little to keep someone from getting the virus, but it reduces the severity of the case. And it’s effectiveness wanes over time.

But none of that matters. If we are on the same page of not trusting a dadgum thing our government tells us, I’ll be ****ed if I’ll trust numbers put out by some foreign entity. So all outside info is irrevelant and we are all just going to do what our instincts tell us anyway.
                        I agree with your 2nd paragraph...but how do we know the vaccine lessens the severity? There is literally no way to know that.

Just like I can't say that Ivermectin and the infusion lessened my symptoms. I can think they did, but who knows.

Comment

If this is accurate, it is an act of war on American citizens.

Comment

Seems like getting the vax and trusting medical professionals is the farthest thing from going along with the heard, or the herd for that matter, around these parts.
                            There are loads of medical experts that won't take the vax and think that they should be taken off the market because of all the thousands and thousands of adverse reactions and deaths that they're causing. Medical experts are as divided on vaccines as everyone else.

Trying to argue that "the science is settled" about them just shows ignorance. The science is incomplete. It's too soon to know for sure. It boils down to the fact that there are risks associated with taking the vax, and there are risks associated with not taking the vax. It's up to each of us as free individuals to take responsibility for ourselves and make up our own minds as to which risk we are most comfortable with exposing ourselves to. There are good and valid reasons to choose to take the vax, and there are good and valid reasons to decline. We all have different levels of good/bad health. We all have different thoughts and feelings about the multitude of risks. There is no one RIGHT answer that applies to everyone, despite what most of the pro-vax people seem to believe these days. And there is no one WRONG answer either.

Make your own choice. And then mind your own business while everyone else makes theirs. That's what we all need to be doing, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by npe001 View Post
                              It's funny that people still believe the numbers they see online... My mom works at a HS 12 cases of covid. only 2 were unvax.... guess its easier to go along with the heard?
                              That’s just positive cases not hospitalizations at the high school. Sure people with the COVID shot can still get it. However, the data is proven that people with covid that are hospitalized 90% plus do not have the shot. I can also say I do. It believe one person that has been fully vaccinated has came through our morgue with covid. To each is own if you want the shot get it if not that’s fine too.

Comment

Originally posted by gatorgrizz27 View Post
                                If this is accurate, it is an act of war on American citizens.
                                It's accurate. Wife's hospital just got shutdown, the 17th is their last day doing infusions. Biden is literally murdering Texans because his patience wore thin with us. We had confidence in the infusions so didn't see the need to get vaccinated, can't have that. Just in time too, wife tested positive today. I doubt she'll be able to get the antibodies before it's shutdown.

Comment

Working...
                                X