Laguna Atascosa 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jkelbe View Post
    I did find last years video on youtube and watched it. Just curious if they require an in person check in before the hunt starts.

They did not last year. Just had to be ready to be checked if so!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicket Luke View Post
      Dont spend that much I have a Sherpa and love mine. Heres the link.

https://www.sherpahunting.com/mag_game_cart_20_ff.html
      Thanks, I'll check this one out. It states "flat-free" wheels... how does that work? Did you have any issues with them? Also, how did you attach to your bike?

Comment

Originally posted by jkelbe View Post
        Does anyone know if there will be a in person orientation for the Nov archery hunts, if so when will they tell us? Just trying to figure out when I need to be down there by.
        From the email they sent out it seems like we just have to watch the video, no in person check in or orientation.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
          yep, I think that is about the max i did. My friend shot a big bull last year at the rifle hunt and I hauled it out in 2 trips. May have been a bit more than 100#. I have regualr spoked whels and not the plastic ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

the wheels come off to make it easier to travel with.

Comment

Got a call from my dad this evening he lives in Harlingen, looks like they will be getting a lot of rain down there this up coming week. I'm sure most of the units will look like lakes just like the first picture posted in this thread.

Comment

i was hoping to go down there in a couple weeks. We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by BenjiBarr View Post
                  Got a call from my dad this evening he lives in Harlingen, looks like they will be getting a lot of rain down there this up coming week. I'm sure most of the units will look like lakes just like the first picture posted in this thread.

Yes we are. I will try to get some updated pics of LANWR if it get's stupid and rains a ton like the first post.

Comment

In for my first time, December timeslot. Long time Permethrin user, and I already wear the snake gaiters. I'll have to replenish my thermacell supplies it sounds like.

Comment

Looks like TS NICHOLAS bypassed LANWR? The very heavy rains we feared didn't materialize?

Comment

That is good news. Plan on a trip downthere in a couple weeks.

Comment

Who's going for the 12/17 hunt?

Comment

Originally posted by Romulan View Post

That’s when I’ll be down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Romulan View Post
                              A friend and I will be there.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                                What attachment does that use? Handle looks just like my Hawk crawler, winder ig I could just buy the attachment.
                                The older models had a bracket mounted on it that would screw onto a bike rack. I think they've changed that up now. It's rated for up to 300 lbs and folds flat for storage. It's also very lightweight.

Comment

Working...
                                X