• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RLB View Post
    Cowboys might be SEC ready…..might.
    UCLA certainly is.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good TV. Entertaining game. I don't get all worked up over the Cowboys anymore. Over a minute left for Brady against that porous secondary? Game over.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 09-10-2021, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        How many Super Bowls has Aaron Rodgers won without McCarthy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Look at McCarthy’s track record when Rodgers was injured. McCarthy is a terrible
        coach and only has his Super Bowl win because of Rodgers. Look up Ike Taylor’s interview after the Super Bowl “ we knew what plays they are calling, we just couldn’t stop them “. Doesn’t matter who the coach is, you can’t out-coach talent.

Comment

When you have a GOAT and a GRONK you can't lose even with season opener jitters.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            My opinion has always been that he was a bad pick that year at 4th OA. He was great early, but running backs don’t last like that 9-10 times. I wanted Jalen Ramsey with that pick that year, and Derrick Henry in the 2nd. It was one of my few wins and I’m hanging onto it like virgins at a baptist dance. Smart and I like to kick each other in the internet nuts over it yearly.

It is my opinion that he is replacement level the last 2 years. Zeke, not our hero, Hero could never be replaced.[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Had they drafted Ramsey in place of Zeke we probably would not have Dak, Zeke is the reason Dak was not replaced by Tony, that still ****** me off. Oh well, cannot rewrite the script, I am a big Dak fan, he has proven many people wrong including me. Zeke will be a big part of what the Cowboys do this year, good or bad.

Comment

Good news is Dallas has a garbage schedule until week 11. They should have 8 wins by then

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                Good news is Dallas has a garbage schedule until week 11. They should have 8 wins by then

So they are playing the Texans?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  So they are playing the Texans?

I don’t follow them. No idea. If they do, I hope Dallas wins. Texans need a new owner and coaching staff

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    I don’t follow them. No idea. If they do, I hope Dallas wins. Texans need a new owner and coaching staff

[emoji849][emoji23]

Comment

If the roles were reversed; they would have called intentional grounding and offensive pass interference on the Cowboys..........

Losing is one thing; having it stolen (like the NFL did to the Saints is another.....).

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

There was no fear of being sacked which is a requirement of intentional grounding. Throughout any game there are always going to be calls that are missed or could go either way.

I was surprised the game was as close as it was and it was a great game because of that. Cowboys fans should be very happy with their offense and it's play and the defense did manage to get 4 turnovers.

Bucs fans should be happy their team won, in spite of poor ball control (even though one was a hail Mary) and content with the knowledge the team should just get better and better as the season goes.

Cowboys will be a 12 (at least) team this year and playoff bound.
                          Last edited by dbelcher269; 09-10-2021, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by raider19 View Post
                            Boys got screwed on the offensive pass interference call. Great game though
                            Kinda reminded me of the way Irvin and Pearson use to do.

Comment

He wasnt about to take a loss of yardage. Its not intentional grounding

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

I watched the game, first one on almost 2 years. It was really entertaining. The Cowboys played way better than I expected and gave the Bucs a great game.

Comment

Working...
                                X