Alone season 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
    Colter washed his face, kind of, and got pulled. Theresa might be pulled next, Biko is just a guy that didn't have anything better to do. Clay is still going, but getting very thin and starting to miss his family.
    Colter would have been pulled earlier for weight loss if the guy had ever bathed at all. Good grief, that guy was filthy and a nasty looking son of a gun 🤨.
    My early vote for Biko is waning because he just can’t produce any food.

As for Clay….I would have thought he’d still be in better shape after securing that deer but then again I haven’t seen him really eat much of the darn thing. Did I miss an episode? Did a bear steal it or did I miss an episode where he actually ate some of it?

Comment

Originally posted by Boogieman View Post
      I believe Clay will win. But find myself losing interest and finding the show hard to watch. I agree with doing away with the why they quit interviews. Nothing more pathetic than a grown man crawfishing for excuses of why he couldn’t cut the mustard.

I would like to see some added mental stress for viewer entertainment. You know…. Set up a smoker full of brisket and ribs 100 yards upwind after about 30 days. Every time the medical team comes have them carry a greasy sack of burgers and fries. All yours if u wanna tap right now and grab a hot shower.

Comment

I’m pulling for the troll king

Comment

I'm thinking Biko taps. Theresa has lost too much weight and gets pulled for medical reasons. Clay has lost a lot of weight but still seems to have a better BMI and cache of Available food. Colter looked like a Homeless Mr. Snuffleupagus .

Comment

Yup. Compared to last season this one is a sleeper. I do wish I had the skills sets that some of em have though.

Comment

Season finale tonight if I'm not mistaken. I was really excited about this season when it was announced, but I'm looking forward to it ending now. Ready for closure on the Clay Hayes show... I don't think I would have finished this season had it not been for him.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                Colter would have been pulled earlier for weight loss if the guy had ever bathed at all. Good grief, that guy was filthy and a nasty looking son of a gun 🤨.
                I have to agree with you on this one. Dude had granny beads around his eyes. I have never seen that before. I bet the medical team about puked when they had to get close to him. I would bet he is not the cleanest in real life though either.

Comment

Originally posted by tradman View Post
                  Season finale tonight if I'm not mistaken. I was really excited about this season when it was announced, but I'm looking forward to it ending now. Ready for closure on the Clay Hayes show... I don't think I would have finished this season had it not been for him.
                  lol man I think he single-handedly saved this season. I do like watching Biko too though just because he's nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                    lol man I think he single-handedly saved this season. I do like watching Biko too though just because he's nuts.
                    Biko seems like a cool dude, but from the footage we are shown, it seems like he went into the show like it was a starvation contest... which in all fairness with the site selection it is, but c'mon man, get out and do something. He should have left the bow at home and brought a guitar to go with all the singing.

Comment

Originally posted by tradman View Post
                      Biko seems like a cool dude, but from the footage we are shown, it seems like he went into the show like it was a starvation contest... which in all fairness with the site selection it is, but c'mon man, get out and do something. He should have left the bow at home and brought a guitar to go with all the singing.
                      That would've been awesome if he had a guitar and sang more. He may very well win with his extreme starvation contest approach, he packed in all the food he needed on his body.

Comment

There have been some things said/ posted online that still lead me to believe Clay wins it. but who knows...

Comment

I think the producers should stipulate coming into the show close to the weight you were when you applied to be on the show, or maybe a certain % higher capped. I'd rather see skills on display than a starvation contest. That'd probably help to keep the length down a little bit too and shorten the time they've gotta be out there.

Comment

Why place them in an area so devoid of food or heavily restricted...makes no sense, I'm ok if they last extra days, that gives them extra footage which means it's more entertaining and survival skills (hunting, trapping, fishing) are more on display. The bears make for some tense moments but they could find bears in a lot of places....disappointing.
                            I still say Clay wins, I can't believe he hasn't killed anything else.
                            I may not be able to watch it tonight, so I may have to stay away from the board till I do....LOL

Comment

Hopefully tonight will be a good one. We are overdue

Comment

I think the lack of game is directly affected by the number of grizzly. I believe the grizzly element was thought of as a twist in plot, but I doubt the production crew realized the impact they would have on availability of game. Maybe the tree huggers in BC will change their stance on prohibiting grizz hunting.... fat chance!

Comment

Working...
                                X