Vaccine side effect question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    Tinnitus affects around 3 million people a year per my googler, I'd definitely get in to an ENT.

Her sister went to a ENT when her symptoms started and was told there’s nothing they can do about it.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
      I wonder if they will push for J & J users to get boosters when the other mRNA's are needing them?
      I read today that J&J has prepared the paperwork for the FDA approval of both the product and booster.

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
        Her sister went to a ENT when her symptoms started and was told there’s nothing they can do about it.
        ENT Doctor told me that if I could figure out a cure, I would be worth a Billion$

Comment

I had the Pfizer shot on July 29. scheduled the second shot on 8/19
          I got the shot only because I definitely do not want to experience another 10 day hospital stay due to COVID.

I felt fine after the shot on the stick day. however...on the second day about 11:00am it hit me with body aches all over. no fever just achy joints. same aches I had when I was coming down with COVID. Probably didn't help that I was called for work and was up between 3-4:30am.. I took a nap with some Tylenol.

Woke up on Day 3 and felt fine. went fishing at daylight

My wife had the Maderna shot. she had aches and fever for about 1 1/2 days

My 17yo daughter took the Pfizer shot #1 last week. not a single side effect

weird
          Last edited by SPUD; 08-11-2021, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynda View Post
            First of all, OP, I hope your wife is able to get the medical attention she needs and gets better. Tinnitus sucks. Gunfire, loud music, and motorcycles caused mine. Sometimes I get a little relief when I do the netipot, like it releases some pressure.

About the connection between the vaccine and tinnitus... if anyone is able to find the thread that mentioned Kent Taylor taking the vaccine, please post it (I couldn't find it). I have searched the web with multiple browsers, TOR, into the deep dark web, Twitter, Reddit - you name it... there is ZERO mention of Kent Taylor and vaccines. Not even in the Twitter replies about his death. There is a post about a radio program that was going to talk about it, then it leads nowhere. It's like it has been wiped off the web.

However, there is no shortage of reports on Twitter of people developing tinnitus after the shot.

That doesn't help, but sometimes it helps to know you're not alone.
            So if I do a search for "Kent Taylor" on here, it pulls up really old stuff or this thread.
            Do a search for "Texas Roadhouse " and it breaks the search function.
            I've tried a dozen times and same result.....
            Maybe Smart will come along and help us out
            Attached Files

Comment

The wife’s ear pain seems to be better today but the ringing is still there. She’s never had tinnitus so it’s driving her nuts. I’ve had it my entire adult life so I’m used to it. Kids, wear your ear plugs when shooting guns.

Comment

I hope she gets over it. I'm like you, I have it so long that I don't even notice it anymore.

Comment

In

Comment

Pfizer here, sore arm and a bit tired the next day after shot 1. Zero effects dose two.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                      Sir, my doctors on base told me that covid causes strange ear infection type things, (not normal) and they also told me the vaxed are showing ear stuff related to blood pressure.

Said on the strange ear thing that its almost like the patients feel a fluid moving around.

Prayers up
                      My wife had covid about a year ago and is still dealing with this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbob75 View Post
                        In
                        How many more posts do ya need?

Comment

So if the one gets the FDA approval then wouldn't they have to start accepting responsibility for any issues from that port forward?

My ears have been ringing 24-7 for a long time now. I've gotten pretty good at ignoring it. Mine is road noise, shooting, trains, and jet engines.

Comment

Originally posted by denimdeerslayer View Post
                            So if the one gets the FDA approval then wouldn't they have to start accepting responsibility for any issues from that port forward?

My ears have been ringing 24-7 for a long time now. I've gotten pretty good at ignoring it. Mine is road noise, shooting, trains, and jet engines.
                            No, Vaccine manufactures are protected. You sign off and assume full responsibility.

In 1986 Congress passed the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act (NCVIA), creating a no-fault compensation program to stabilize a vaccine market adversely affected by an increase in vaccine-related lawsuits and to facilitate compensation to claimants who found pursuing legitimate vaccine-inflicted injuries too difficult and cost prohibitive.

Comment

I just went to an audiologist today for Tinnitus and hearing loss (per wife). He told me there is no cure for tinnitus yet. I likely got some hearing damage from the military, law enforcement, and rifle hunting/shooting, mowing without ear protection, etc.

I got the Moderna shots and haven't had any side effects.

BowSlayer, here's hoping your wife recovers soon.

Comment

I got the vaccine and did NOT get an earache. I felt terrible for 2-3 days after each Moderna shot, but got over it.

Comment

Working...
                                X