Grapevine Hunting 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
    See I find that hard to believe. I hear all sorts of stuff right now. Another TBH'er says he got a call Friday, a buddy of mine said his party leader called and was told they didn't get drawn, and now you're stating that they haven't called anyone and they won't start until next week.
    Just relaying what they told me via email. Best info I got wish it was better.

Comment

Originally posted by bow4my2 View Post
      Just relaying what they told me via email. Best info I got wish it was better.
      I emailed and got the same answer.

He told me I was drawn for the deer permit because my app was sitting in front of him. Also said if you put in for waterfowl on 8/1/22 you would get a permit. He is the only one doing the permits so it's taking him a while to get thru them all.

Comment

I emailed and got the same answer.

He told me I was drawn for the deer permit because my app was sitting in front of him. Also said if you put in for waterfowl on 8/1/22 you would get a permit. He is the only one doing the permits so it's taking him a while to get thru them all.
        Well hey, you got in. Congrats!

Comment

This should help everyone!
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bow4my2 View Post
            Just emailed and got response from Austin. Currently going through permits now. No one has received a call for deer. Those calls per him go out late next week.
            Picked mine deer permit up yesterday.

Comment

I'm in boys! First time since 2017, third time overall! Can't wait to get boots on the ground and put up some cams! I just moved to Roanoke as well, so I'm looking forward to this!

Comment

Originally posted by troy_w_7 View Post
                I'm in boys! First time since 2017, third time overall! Can't wait to get boots on the ground and put up some cams! I just moved to Roanoke as well, so I'm looking forward to this!

Heck yeah!

Got the call this afternoon for my dad and I too. Ready to get back out there! Been since 2107-2018. Think this is my 6th time drawn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Heck yeah!

Got the call this afternoon for my dad and I too. Ready to get back out there! Been since 2107-2018. Think this is my 6th time drawn.

Nice man! My buddy Josh was drawn as well! I'm sure we'll bump into you at some point! Good luck this season!

Comment

Im in....1st time to draw since they started it...!!!!

Comment

I’m in….last I was drawn was 2012

Comment

Son of gun I just got the call, I'm in!

Comment

I missed out this year. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

New thread has been started . Time to let this one go.

Click here: Grapevine 2022-2023

Comment

Working...
                            X