Matagorda County poacher conviction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toledo View Post
    Dam, 2 years in the clink for a deer? Wonder what he woulda got if it were a doe.
    It sounds like they tried to destroy evidence, etc. That generally gets the book thrown at you.

Comment

Good!

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
        But I was told here that he was a fine, upstanding guy who would never do anything wrong.
        At first I was one of those who thought it must be a mistake and Travis would not do something like poach a deer. As it turns out I was mistaken. Not mistaken that you and the others that keep bringing up we were wrong about the case are smart***es with nothing better to do than stir up crap.

I was wrong now drop it and move on.
        Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
        I can hear the grease sizzling haha

Sierracharlie out…
        Read above

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
          At first I was one of those who thought it must be a mistake and Travis would not do something like poach a deer. As it turns out I was mistaken. Not mistaken that you and the others that keep bringing up we were wrong about the case are smart***es with nothing better to do than stir up crap.

Read above

I would have been happy to drop it if some of those defending him (not saying you're one of them) hadn't been pretty ugly about trashing anyone who disagreed with them. So, my answer to the above is, no.

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post

Read above

My comment was directed at you or anyone else. No need to get salty

[emoji3526]

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

good

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                I would have been happy to drop it if some of those defending him (not saying you're one of them) hadn't been pretty ugly about trashing anyone who disagreed with them. So, my answer to the above is, no.
                Grow up dude. That's what children do. I enjoyed seeing people eat crow after everything was hashed out just as much as you, but the same old comments over and over this far removed from the incident is ridiculous.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
                  Grow up dude. That's what children do. I enjoyed seeing people eat crow after everything was hashed out just as much as you, but the same old comments over and over this far removed from the incident is ridiculous.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                  Wait, you call me a child, and expect me to take you seriously. Not going to happen.

Comment

Comment

Good.....remember this well....i hope word spreads amongst these sorry, sorry b#stards that they might well pay a serious price.....I've been finding carcasses on my place EVERY year for 27 years..... same on my father's 3200 acre lease growing up (they had the lease for 40 years).....i HATE poachers.....oddly enough, if the guys broke and has to eat it doesn't bother me nearly a much. However, when they kill for horns, destroy private property, etc it burns my arse.....

Comment

Originally posted by Slicefixer View Post
                        Good.....remember this well....i hope word spreads amongst these sorry, sorry b#stards that they might well pay a serious price.....I've been finding carcasses on my place EVERY year for 27 years..... same on my father's 3200 acre lease growing up (they had the lease for 40 years).....i HATE poachers.....oddly enough, if the guys broke and has to eat it doesn't bother me nearly a much. However, when they kill for horns, destroy private property, etc it burns my arse.....
                        Same for me... But I don't know how you differentiate

Comment

He'll serve three months in jail. The state or get all the money. And the landowner gets f***** out of a big deer. And he'll be back doing the same thing in 3 months

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh and then everybody else a how great of a job the game wardens did

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

2 years in jail for poaching a deer is overboard. You can beat someone up deal drugs and get way less time in jail.

Comment

Originally posted by rtjh View Post
                                2 years in jail for poaching a deer is overboard. You can beat someone up deal drugs and get way less time in jail.
                                I would disagree. I would also say that those assaulting people, dealing drugs should get even more jail time. When the consequences are harsh then poor behavior will be controlled to a larger extent. What we have today is a justice system where the criminal is the victim and deserves leniency. But that is probably a conversation on a different thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X