X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      Sounds like Rhule is headed to Carolina. That should help get Princely back in the fold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      If it does is it lit in Austin?

Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Lol.

Nope. Only white hot baw!

Comment

Lol.

Nah, it's chill with good vibes.

Comment

So Georgia and LSU basically told him thanks but no thanks. He has fallen to a possible chance at his 3rd choice yet cannot make the grades and A&M is lit. Lol.

That's the word out of CS this morning. We heard it here first.

Is it that bad with him? He might not be able to pass? Not even with a mack-daddy tutor cramming with him for month?
            Last edited by Birddog66; 01-07-2020, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
              Riley's not going anywhere until Saban retires, then he will go to Bama.
              Where do you come up with this stuff? Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                Where do you come up with this stuff? Seriously.
                I thought the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                  So Aggies in play for Evans and Brewster?! Station about to be lit again?! Hum......
                  Sure yall are in play considering his 1st then 2nd choices said thanks but no thanks.

Comment

Do you think Riley stays a sooner forever? Where is the best job in college football? Put the together grasshopper. Not that far fetched.

Comment

Kinda strange deal when you get ridiculed for landing the #1 ranked 5* RB in the country, even if you're 5th choice. I'd rather risk it on him then a 3* spot filler who will transfer in 2 years, but I'm totally fine taking Jackson / Shepherd with last two spots and calling it done.

either way, we land him great, we don't cool. Who would of thought teams would be saying that about the #1 guy? Dude needs to tighten up.

Comment

Where did LSU tell Evans no thanks by the way? I thought Coach O was pushing for him to commit on his in home, and he didn't, and was expecting him to be in the class prior to the week before signing day? Guess that news is now spun away huh?

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                          WHERE did LSU tell Evans no thanks by the way? I thought Coach O was pushing for him to commit on his in home, and he didn't, and was expecting him to be in the class prior to the week before signing day? Guess that news is now spun away huh?
                          I think it was at the Louisiana Fried Chicken on 59 North.

Eaux found out he did not like okra in his gumbo and pulled the offer.

Comment

Rhule gets 7 years and 60 million from the Panthers.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                              Do you think Riley stays a sooner forever? Where is the best job in college football? Put the together grasshopper. Not that far fetched.
                              I have no idea, but neither do you. I’m just going off your other predictions that are waaay off. You do know Dabo IS from Alabama and PLAYED at Alabama, won a NC at Clemson and has a chance to win another?

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                                Where did LSU tell Evans no thanks by the way? I thought Coach O was pushing for him to commit on his in home, and he didn't, and was expecting him to be in the class prior to the week before signing day? Guess that news is now spun away huh?
                                Heard the offer was pulled a few weeks ago. yea he did want him and I think wanted him to commit when he went in home. But LSU is pretty close with the north shore coaches and after everything happened with the title game and him not committing during the in home visit I think it was pulled shortly after

Comment

Working...
                                X