DIY Sausage Smokehouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Started out with Smokehouse 1.0.
    Then I built Smokehouse 2.0, almost the same.

Now it got an upgrade to Smokehouse 2.1, adding wheels. Can drop the wheels to move it or help with leveling on uneven ground.

The aluminum pieces were there for how we used to move it around -- place a 2x4 under each and move it like a litter (stretcher). Those will be removed now.

Comment

Had several folks ask me about this this week so I figured I'd bump it up for folks to find easier. Pics start on post 78 due to the originals getting deleted.

Comment

wow, Fancy!

Comment

Very cool!

Comment

A lot of great information packed in this old thread! Thank you

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Always have enjoyed this thread, you boys do good work.

Rwc

Comment

very nice

Comment

figured it was about time this would filter its way to the top, great advice in this one

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Sssswwwweeeettttt!!!! Sssswwwweeeettttt!!!!

Comment

A friend once told me that everyone should make sausage at least one time. That way they would never complain about the price to have it done!

Comment

Originally posted by rod1313 View Post
                            A friend once told me that everyone should make sausage at least one time. That way they would never complain about the price to have it done!
                            Ain't that the truth. It's alot of work and everyone wants some. They have no appreciation of the time it takes to make smoked link sausage.

Comment

Bringing this back to the top! After 5 years I’m finally going to use mine!

Comment

Working...
                              X