Thanks Carey Birdwell!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Carey Birdwell!

He’s always giving people advice on RVs and travel trailers. I hit him up and asked a question, and he was kind enough to discuss and give advice over the phone. He has a mobile RV repair Service, just by talking to him I wouldn’t hesitate to give him my business. Thanks again Carey!

Yep. He has helped me before. Great guy.

Comment

Did a great job on my camper roof! I highly recommend him

Comment

We can all "highjack" this thread and say thanks!lol PM'd him just the other day! Heck, I'll even throw in a wish I was closer! ...in case something serious happens! Good idea OP!
        Thanks so much Mr. Birdwell!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smokeater View Post
          We can all "highjack" this thread and say thanks!lol PM'd him just the other day! Heck, I'll even throw in a wish I was closer! ...in case something serious happens! Good idea OP!
          Thanks so much Mr. Birdwell!!
          Lol

Comment

Carey is one of the good guys on here.

Comment

Kudos!

Comment

He's a good fella! Always willing to lend a helping hand on RV repairs. He's piped in on a couple questions I've had with mine.

Comment

These dang RV's can be a PIA. So super kiddos to anyone who does it for a living and keeps their sanity.

Comment

I think he is the Guy I gave an old Hoyt Bow to that sat in the Montgomery County Jail evidence office for a few weeks after it was stolen from me. He was going to convert it to a fishing rig. Nice guy. I don’t own an RV but good to know.

Comment

Looking forward to hunting with you this year Carey....

Comment

Let’s keep this going, obviously this guy has helped many of us

Comment

Done some buisiness with the dude, seems like a pretty good guy.
                          Fair price too.

Comment

Top notch guy for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I either sold something to him or bought something from him, but my old addled brain can’t remember which. Just remember it was a pleasant experience.

Comment

Working...
                              X