Now Hiring Apprentices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now Hiring Apprentices

I work for GE Healthcare. We install, repair, and maintain medical equipment for hospitals. I am currently looking to hire 3 paid apprentices. If selected, you will receive a company laptop and Ipad. You will be paired up with a mentor who will train you on the installation, repair, and preventive maintenance of medical equipment in a major hospital. You will also learn how to interact with medical staff and how to provide outstanding customer service.

This is a one year program, with the hope that if you are successful, you will be brought on as a full time employee. If you, or your child, has recently graduated from college, with a degree in something hands on like electronics, mechanical engineering, process technology, ect., and are looking to get into a recession proof career, please reach out to me.

These positions will be based in Pasadena, Webster, and Clear Lake.

Whats the starting pay and hours a week. Im in Pasadena

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrex750 View Post
      Whats the starting pay and hours a week. Im in Pasadena
      40+ hours a week. Pay is around $17/hr.

Comment

Sure wish i could swing that pay, but the repo man would love me. Lol

Comment

I understand, but it’s not bad for someone with a 2 year degree fresh out of school looking for work.

Comment

That is really good pay for an apprentice. You should have no problem finding some.

Comment

Sure wish I was closer

Comment

Bump. Sounds like an excellent opportunity!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
                    Re-read the OP.

Comment

You guys are installing a Nuc Med/CT for me at Dell Children's in two weeks. Seems like a great company to work for.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrex750 View Post
                        Sure wish i could swing that pay, but the repo man would love me. Lol
                        ^^^^ Yep! I would love a fallback plan from the patch. If I were 23 again and just finishing college I'd be all over that. My first job out of school paid $75 per week.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Sounds like a great opportunity for someone. Shouldn't have any problem filling this with a quality candidate with our current economy. Good luck.

Comment

I have twins that will be seniors in HS this coming year, wish this was four years from now.
                            I am in healthcare as well (sales) and we do a lot with GE, they have a great product. This will be a great job for someone.

Comment

My son graduated from TSTC with degree in med tech but wasn't ever able to find a job. They discontinued the course the next year. Now working towards nursing.

Comment

Working...
                              X