Triax VS VXR 31.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Triax VS VXR 31.5

I can't go out and shoot the new bows with everything closed right now, but I am kicking around the idea of upgrading my Triax for a little longer ATA bow. Anyone on here have much feedback comparing these two? If it matters I have a 30" draw length.

I would tell you to look at the traverse. I think it’s a better bow than the VXR series and the triax especially at your draw length.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
      I would tell you to look at the traverse. I think it’s a better bow than the VXR series and the triax especially at your draw length.

Thank you!

Comment

I am the same draw length as you and just bought the Traverse. Love it! Great bow.You should give it a try and see what you think

Comment

I have a traverse at 60#. Love it. I’ve only shot the vxr 28 it was kool. Smoother than the vertix. But still love the traverse.

Comment

I had the Traverse and loved it... It was a very stable platform and holds really well. With that being said I purchased a VXR 31.5 and have started shooting it. I havn't spent as much time shooting it as I did my Traverse but so far I really like the bow. I don't think you can go wrong either way.

Comment

Traverse 60 here and I love it. It's a 33" ATA.

Of your two choices I would ride with the VXR 31.5.... A) because I like a longer ATA (not a fan of super short ATAs because of the string angle with my build..)..... B) its close to the Traverse.

Click image for larger version

Name:	00Traverse 1.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	140.9 KB
ID:	24613098

Click image for larger version

Name:	Avatar.JPG
Views:	6
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	24613099
              Last edited by Smart; 03-31-2020, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Traverse 60 here and I love it. It's a 33" ATA.

Of your two choices I would ride with the VXR 31.5.... A) because I like a longer ATA (not a fan of super short ATAs because of the string angle with my build..)..... B) its close to the Traverse.

[ATTACH]997781[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]997782[/ATTACH]
                I actually already have the Triax, thinking of selling to purchase another.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Spies View Post
                  I actually already have the Triax, thinking of selling to purchase another.

ooops....then yes....go for it!

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Also considering Traverse

Comment

To Traverse or VXR would be a wise move. VXR is awfully versatile with the switch weight system.

Comment

Vertix tough to beat I’m 30.5 “ draw shooting 77lbs

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                            To Traverse or VXR would be a wise move. VXR is awfully versatile with the switch weight system.

That’s one of those things I thought was cool when I first learned about it. Then I thought, well how often do I need to drop 10lbs of draw weight. For my hunting set ups, I shoot 68-72lbs depending on arrow spine reaction. I think it’s cool but a little too much engumineering if you know what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                              Do you prefer one over the other?

Comment

Working...
                              X