X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post
    [emoji476]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had to get my magnifying glass to see what that was.

Comment

We fished Navarro mills twice this weekend since it’s close to the ranch and got skunked both times fishing for whites and blacks. Not sure what the deal was

Comment

Well, what's the weekend report? I was gonna go cat-n Friday evening. But it got late to fast on me. Plus I didn't get home till late Thursday evening from baiting a hole. I was lights out by 8:30 Friday. Maybe next weekend.

The fish are bite-n and there's hogs to be killed, gotta go!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
          Well, what's the weekend report? I was gonna go cat-n Friday evening. But it got late to fast on me. Plus I didn't get home till late Thursday evening from baiting a hole. I was lights out by 8:30 Friday. Maybe next weekend.

Nothing on our end for Saturday report on cats.

Comment

Mike, any info on the P A M bacteria??

Sylvia got a notice to beware... 2 deaths so far.

Comment

The Brazos River Authority is warning Texans about "a rare but usually fatal illness" it says is caused by a water-born amoeba called Naegleria fowleri that resides in all lakes, streams, rivers and ponds in the state.

“Wear your nose plugs. I cannot stress this enough! You think that it won't happen to you but it can and in a blink of an eye. Educate yourselves please. This is not rare. It is just misdiagnosed! So please please please be safe.” -Laci Avant (Mother of Lily Avant)

Lily Saves Lives!!! #LilyStrong

You can purchase nose plugs for a $5 donation from Kyle Cares Amoeba Awareness on Facebook.

Comment

It is a danger to be aware of almost every year around here. Seems that there are cases of it more so than not any more. With all the folks off work and going to the lake, I hope there are no more than what has already occurred.

Comment

Heat index will be over 100* today then dropping to the 60’s tonight. Wonder what type of affect it’ll have on the local fishing.

Comment

I'd just be happy if I could be off work and on the water with tomorrow's morning temps.

Comment

Sure was nice outside this morning at 4:20, when I let tthe dog out after feeding. Gonna miss the mornings like this for a while.

Come on October!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                          Sure was nice outside this morning at 4:20, when I let tthe dog out after feeding. Gonna miss the mornings like this for a while.

Come on October!

It was a nice day mike
                          Shot this girl that evening working on the video editing for her tomorrow to come out a week from today

Well I can’t post the picture from my phone apparently (the upload page is blocked by a content filter ) , but y’all can go see it on my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/14713548164...394007695/?d=n

Comment

Nice porker Ender. That'll make some good breakfast sausage.

Comment

It was small, so that’s about all it’s good for. I’m curing the hams, but they’re pretty small, the rest is going in the grinder for sausage

Comment

Worked from home a couple of weeks ago. [emoji6]

Comment

Working...
                                X