Favorite Predator Call?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Predator Call?

I’m wanting a good predator call. Was looking at Primos and Foxpro...both were around $300 for the speakers & decoy combo. Any experiences with these? Any other suggestions?

We will come out with the ultrasonic caller in July or August which will make all other electronic callers obsolete. For the first time since using electronics in the 50's, you will be able to produce the actual animal recording. Without a doubt, this will be the greatest innovation in predator calling in over 50 years. I have been testing them for the last several months and am amazed with the results.
    Adios,
    Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Roberson View Post
      We will come out with the ultrasonic caller in July or August which will make all other electronic callers obsolete. For the first time since using electronics in the 50's, you will be able to produce the actual animal recording. Without a doubt, this will be the greatest innovation in predator calling in over 50 years. I have been testing them for the last several months and am amazed with the results.
      Adios,
      Gary
      Interesting...what company do you work for?

Comment

I've never been a fan of the Primos electronic calls. The sound quality sucks. I'd go with a FoxPro or Johnny Stewart call.

Comment

Adios,
          Gary
          Sounds interesting. What company are you referring to?

Comment

Adios,
            Gary

I believe Gary is with burnham brothers. And carnivore tv. I’d like to see the price point of this new call.

Comment

I have a foxpro furry I have been pleased with. I think I paid about 500 for it close to 10 years ago, some of their less expensive calls will work fine for most people

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I thought Primos sounds weren’t that good either, but ol Randy Anderson sure does call and kill lots of critters.

Saying that, I’ve got an older FoxPro Crossfire.

Gary Roberson owns Burnham Brothers. I think*

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
                  I thought Primos sounds weren’t that good either, but ol Randy Anderson sure does call and kill lots of critters.

Saying that, I’ve got an older FoxPro Crossfire.

Gary Roberson owns Burnham Brothers. I think*

This is true. Randy Anderson is my favorite to watch no frills predator hunting. Al Morris is great but man he’s corny lol

Comment

FYI. Foxpro hammerjack is what I started with. It’s good enough.

Comment

I have been using Foxpro Shockwave for several years and really like it a lot.

Comment

Gary Roberson is the owner of burnham callers. I’ll be buying one when it finally comes out.

We use both foxpro & luckyduck. I’m a lucky duck fan as of now. The sound quality is great and there customer service is awesome. If you go with Lucky duck let me know and I can set you up with the guy that produces their sounds.. I’ve had issues with fox pros customer service.

Comment

Adios,
                          Gary
                          So we had technology in the 50s that produced the actual animal recording? And then technology took steps backwards and stopped, and now your doing it? And was the 50's 70 years ago???

Comment

Lucky duck revolt.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions...I really appreciate it. I'll probably steer clear of Primos and look at FoxPro and maybe Luck Duck. Or, I may wait til July when Gary's product comes out.

Comment

Working...
                              X