Tuttle twins kids books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuttle twins kids books

Just seen an ad for these. Thinking about getting a set reviews show to be good but figured I would get some reviews from the green screen.

These any good? Are the concepts legit and well presented and thought out in the books? Got 4-5 years before little one can read at that level I think but might as well get them if they are good.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

I would 100% recommend. The books are based on the ideas on economics and law out of Austria prior to and during the first and second world wars. They revolve around the functioning of a free market system and the political economy.

As an economist who personally favors the Austrian school over all others, I study these concepts regularly.

For information on where the ideas in the Tuttle Twins comes from, see the work of Frederic Bastiat in "The Law", FA Hayek in "The Road to Serfdom", Leonard Read in "I, Pencil", and other works from Ludwig von Mises, Carl Menger, and Henry Hazlitt.

Comment

Nobody else read these things or bought then or anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Hayek'sPupil View Post
        I would 100% recommend. The books are based on the ideas on economics and law out of Austria prior to and during the first and second world wars. They revolve around the functioning of a free market system and the political economy.

As an economist who personally favors the Austrian school over all others, I study these concepts regularly.

For information on where the ideas in the Tuttle Twins comes from, see the work of Frederic Bastiat in "The Law", FA Hayek in "The Road to Serfdom", Leonard Read in "I, Pencil", and other works from Ludwig von Mises, Carl Menger, and Henry Hazlitt.
        This is what I was hoping they were based on or were like so if that is what they are teaching/discussing I will order the set then. Can't start teaching them to young what freedom really is and how things should work.

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
          This is what I was hoping they were based on or were like so if that is what they are teaching/discussing I will order the set then. Can't start teaching them to young what freedom really is and how things should work.

Totally agree and its a good thing that something like the Tuttle Twins is available to breakdown really complex ideas like that for the younggins.

If you have any questions on the topics you can pm me. Not an expert, but I do write quite a bit on the subject.

Comment

Totally agree and its a good thing that something like the Tuttle Twins is available to breakdown really complex ideas like that for the younggins.

If you have any questions on the topics you can pm me. Not an expert, but I do write quite a bit on the subject.

https://econcircus.com/individual-ac...-market-order/
            Your first name Jon? Pretty sure I went to school with you at Texas Tech.

Comment

Your first name Jon? Pretty sure I went to school with you at Texas Tech.

Lol. Small world.

Whats your name?

Comment

Lol. Small world.

Whats your name?
                Russell B.

Comment

I will be looking into these for my kids, thanks for the recommendation.

Comment

Russell B.

Oh wut up Russell?! Guess you saw my post on FB then hahaha

Comment

And i guess you never really got a second opinion

Comment

https://econcircus.com/individual-ac...-market-order/
                        Interesting blog, I’ll have to read it later when I have a moment.

When were you at Tech?

Comment

I tersting that these books were popping up on my FB feed before it was posted about here. What what the segmented data looks like that identified us both as potential consumers?

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                            Interesting blog, I’ll have to read it later when I have a moment.

When were you at Tech?
                            Let see..I was at Tech 2012-2015. Did the energy commerce/supply chain track

Comment

Working...
                            X