Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your "can't seal the deal" critter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly have a dream about this one at least once a month.

190” Texas mule deer with my bow. Had a chance this past season, watched him for several hours. Made a stalk and got to within 80yds and he slipped away the very last time I had to take my eyes off him. Don’t know that I’ll ever get the chance again, he was truly the buck of a lifetime just to put eyes on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Axis

Gary

Comment

It took me forever to shoot a red fox. Clear up until last Winter. I had seen a few but it was always when they weren't in season.

Comment

A STAR Tournament winning fish.

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
            Bobcat
            You need to call at your lease. I would just about guarantee you would get one within the first day in Tilden.

Comment

Hump back whale on a fly rod!

Comment

I would love to shoot a monster free range elk with my bow. I have killed 2 bulls so far but I really want a 375" or better at some point in my life.

Comment

30" axis with my bow.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I guess mine would have to be a whitetail over 150". Not seen many when and where I hunted and have never had a bowshot at one. Maybe one of these years before I get to old to draw a bow.
                    Hopefully going after a Cape and Sable in late Sept, but the Corona may be my nemises on these 2!

Comment

Right now it's not an animal issue but a means issue.

I inherited my grandpa's .35 remington and want to shoot a deer with it open sighted.

When I finally get a deer picked out they'll never show when that gun is in the stand with me.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                        Right now it's not an animal issue but a means issue.

I inherited my grandpa's .35 remington and want to shoot a deer with it open sighted.

When I finally get a deer picked out they'll never show when that gun is in the stand with me.
                        I just took a pig a few months ago with my grandpas 30 Remington. He loved chasing those pigs. So it only felt right. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Of all things, mine is a dang Javelina. I’ve been drawn at the Chap 2x, and hunted them several other times, and never gotten one. I shot one on my hunt my dad won, but it got into some nasty thick brush and we couldn’t recover it. I want to get a shoulder mount done, one day I’ll get one.

Comment

30” trout

Coyote with my bow ( blew an easy shot due to nerves)

Massive trophy hog with my bow ( I have had 2 chances and both never happened due to nerves.)

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Mine was a truly big free range whitetail. Gun or bow. Finally did it last year with a 165” buck with a bow!

2 animals I’m itching to shoot. Bull elk and an Aoudad. Hunted both once. No luck. Was hoping to hunt Aoudad in January but this slow down is putting a stop to that. No extra spending from me!

Comment

One more Sharelunker.

Comment

Working...
                                X