No announcement yet.

Threaded Rimfire Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of love for the CZs, but all I am finding are CZ .22LRs that are threaded. Not knocking .22LR, I'm having a marlin 60 threaded that has been my sidekick since I've been in high school, probably cost more to have it threaded than I paid for it. Looking for a little more cajones. I like the range of the .17, but I'm sure wind plays he!! with them at longer ranges. The .22wmr is an option as well. Any input on the Keltec CMR 30?

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
      I like my Savage MKII-FVSR. Pretty regularly does 1" groups at 100 with CCI subsonic HP. Mine is the camo stock, I think I gave right at $300 for it a couple years ago.
      This.

Love mine.

Comment

Really happy with my T1x. Had a FV-SR but just didn't fit me well.

Comment

Originally posted by m714 View Post
          Really happy with my T1x. Had a FV-SR but just didn't fit me well.
          I had to put a riser pad on mine. No comb to it at all. I will likely get a Boyd's stock or similar for it. I want to play the 22 PRS game with it.

Comment

How about a S&W M&P 15-22? Fun to shoot - should work good with a can.

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
              I like my Savage MKII-FVSR. Pretty regularly does 1" groups at 100 with CCI subsonic HP. Mine is the camo stock, I think I gave right at $300 for it a couple years ago.
              I had one in a 22LR and it was a shooter. Great little gun. No its not going to win any beauty contest but you said you where looking for a truck gun. I sold and bought a Ruger Precision 22mag. It shoots amazing as well. I dont think you could go wrong with either.

Originally posted by Tester View Post
              I bought my daughter one of these. It also shoots very well. She loves shooting it. You do get a little blow back shooting suppressed. Very little but it is there.

Comment

Threaded Rimfire Options

I picked up the Bergara BXR (steel barrel) around Christmas time and my girls love it.

Only complaint is that the mag it came with was total junk. Picked up some Ruger 10/22 mags and have had no issues since.

It’s going to be a whole lot more fun once my Sparrow is released from jail.

Comment

running mine on Ruger 10/22 bull barrel and Ruger 22/45 with Tactical solutions barrel

Comment

just be sure it's had the recall work done if its a used one.

Comment

Savage fvsr is the best shooting 22lr I have. Like said above 1” or smaller at 100 with subs. Then 1/2” at 50 with the Cci quiets. I’ve shot several hogs with the quiets @50 & under. It’s awesome cause around 40 the group has no idea what’s going on. The impact is the only thing they hear. The firing pin dropping you barely hear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My M&P 15-22 cause a baffle strike on my can. SiCo took care of it but I took it and had it rethreaded and didn’t have another baffle strike after that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by BangBang View Post
                          Lots of love for the CZs, but all I am finding are CZ .22LRs that are threaded. Not knocking .22LR, I'm having a marlin 60 threaded that has been my sidekick since I've been in high school, probably cost more to have it threaded than I paid for it. Looking for a little more cajones. I like the range of the .17, but I'm sure wind plays he!! with them at longer ranges. The .22wmr is an option as well. Any input on the Keltec CMR 30?

I recently bought a CMR30. If you just want a beater truck gun it will work but like all Kel Tec products they are pretty unrefined.

I bought mine to do this to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X