No announcement yet.

West Texas big bobcat contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heard there was a lot of controversy over 1st place.

Comment

Originally posted by hoyt21 View Post
      Heard there was a lot of controversy over 1st place.
      me too, caged cat.

Comment

There is ways controversy over this contest. People just be jealous. Wish we could have hunted it this year. Got several cats located just need to get one of them in the truck. Maybe the March contest I can make it out this year.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

The amount of money this contest pays out, they should always question all the top teams.

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
            me too, caged cat.

If I am not mistaken they polygraph the winners..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BoWayne View Post

Yeah and I heard they had trouble with that.

Comment

I’ve always wondered that myself. Polygraph people that are hopped up on energy drinks and been up all night. Wonder how accurate that is.

Comment

^I agree with this, blood shot eyes and 5 hr energies.

Comment

Originally posted by BoWayne View Post

Yep, and if you're friends with the winner, well, we'll just say you passed .
                    Seen that more than once at bass tournaments, here in E TX.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                      Yep, and if you're friends with the winner, well, we'll just say you passed .
                      Seen that more than once at bass tournaments, here in E TX.
                      Yep. That is why I stopped fishing ET Bass Tournaments. I've seen too many big bass with "Cage Rash".

Congrats to the winners.

Doug

Comment

After that butt munch from Oklahoma screwed it up for everyone else that hunted the contest in Oklahoma and now this I hope they don't get the contest shut down if it turns out they cheated.

Comment

so i gotta ask everyone... how on earth do these teams get 97 fox? that's one every 14 minutes.

do these teams drive all night with the call playing? is that the definition of "trolling"? we always drive to a spot, put the call out, hop in the rack, call for 20-45 min, etc. that takes a lot of time.

i've only hunted the way i do, so i'm just wondering how they all do it. i see some rigs with speakers on the racks, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter_Man View Post
                            so i gotta ask everyone... how on earth do these teams get 97 fox? that's one every 14 minutes.

do these teams drive all night with the call playing? is that the definition of "trolling"? we always drive to a spot, put the call out, hop in the rack, call for 20-45 min, etc. that takes a lot of time.

i've only hunted the way i do, so i'm just wondering how they all do it. i see some rigs with speakers on the racks, etc.
                            That's trolling and from what I've heard it's very effective. Never have seen it done though.

Comment

I know one of the team members personally... solid fella... no clue on how they do it but they always seem to do pretty good in these contest.

Comment

Yes that’s how you do it and you have to have some big big country

Comment

Working...
                                X