6.5 prc guys.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6.5 prc guys.

Looks like nosler is backing you all up. Just read email they’re releasing about 4 more box ammo options. Would like to see berger release a bow ammo with the 130 VLd. Would be good.

Yeah, too many manufacturers are chambering it to allow Hornady to monopolize the ammo market. Just a matter of time before all the ammo suppliers have options for it.

Comment

Federal got into the game as well. Really looking forward to testing this one.

Federal will announce an estimated total of 133 individual product SKUs in more than 34 cataloged product lines during the 2020 SHOT Show.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Comment

6.5 prc guys.

Originally posted by robie View Post
        Federal got into the game as well. Really looking forward to testing this one.

Federal will announce an estimated total of 133 individual product SKUs in more than 34 cataloged product lines during the 2020 SHOT Show.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Terminal Ascent only appears
        To be offered in 9 calibers.

PRC is not one.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Huntin View Post

PRC is not one.
          Look at the bottom of this page under "The lineup"

All-new Terminal Ascent™ combines both hunting and match bullet features to create the best all-range, all-velocity big game ammunition ever. Learn how our engineers leveraged nearly a century of ammunition expertise and our latest technologies to make the impossible become reality.

Handloads will be a better option. Factory load is only running 3000 fps

Comment

Originally posted by KC Huntin View Post

PRC is not one.

6.5 PRC Gold Medal Berger Hybrid – The hot 6.5 PRC has joined the Gold Medal Berger line. The loads offer high ballistic coefficients and Gold Medal match primers.

Comment

6.5 prc guys.

I stand corrected thanks for pointing that out.

Will have to see about the new federal bullet. The Nosler stuff sounds interesting but usually $$$

Comment

Does anyone make a factory load over 3000fps yet?

Comment

Factory 143 eld out of my 26" barrel was going over 3000fps, but the SD was close to 40.

Have berger 156s right at 2950 with RL26, should crest the 3k mark with some tuning.

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                  Does anyone make a factory load over 3000fps yet?

Comment

Working...
                  X