72 F100 project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little more progress this week.
    The body work is done on the bed and it is in primer.
    The cab and front end have been removed. I will start body work on them this week.
    Attached Files

Comment

Bought one brand new for $3032. My first new vehicle.

Comment

bought new

Originally posted by Walker View Post
        Bought one brand new for $3032. My first new vehicle.
        Lol. Pretty sure I will have about 4 times that much in this restoration.

Comment

Originally posted by HainesNYT View Post
          Awesome. Looks like you put a new battery in it, in the beginning. What was the results, did it turn over...did it fire at all?
          I somehow missed replying to this post earlier.
          No we couldn't get it to fire over at all. No compression on 3 cylinders.
          Not sure what the problem was. Yanked it an had it rebuilt.

Comment

Love these trucks, following

Comment

Nice work so far, looks like a fun project!

Comment

Any updates??? My motor will be going in the 76 this weekend. Should be driving by the end of March!!

Comment

My Upcoming Projects

A person who knows and likes the same things I like. Awesome sir.

My latest find. I plan on getting the brown 75 and the blue 72 running and keep as is. The red one and the 2 tone(bed and cab) will be sold as parts or complete as is.
                  All are 2wd F-250 standard with 390's. The rancher I bought them all from ask me who needs an automatic F-150(1/2 ton) on the ranch. The 2 I plan to get running are original owner until now me.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by diamonde40 View Post
                    A person who knows and likes the same things I like. Awesome sir.

My latest find. I plan on getting the brown 75 and the blue 72 running and keep as is. The red one and the 2 tone(bed and cab) will be sold as parts or complete as is.
                    All are 2wd F-250 standard with 390's. The rancher I bought them all from ask me who needs an automatic F-150(1/2 ton) on the ranch. The 2 I plan to get running are original owner until now me.
                    What year is the blue with the white bed?

Comment

I need a rear bumper for mine.... You have an extra laying around??

Comment

Originally posted by Chef View Post
                        I need a rear bumper for mine.... You have an extra laying around??
                        No sir. I’ll be re-using mine. They’re pretty cheap from L and M truck

Comment

Following

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by breese View Post
                            No sir. I’ll be re-using mine. They’re pretty cheap from L and M truck
                            I dont want shiny new... would prefer one with some character.... just not all bent to hell like mine is...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

following. looks cool

Comment

@breese any updates??? Are you on FB?? Come see us at DFW Bump Club (ima a dent but they still let me in!!).

Comment

Working...
                                X