Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tpack View Post
    Biden
    Living off that covid money. Plus sleeping in a tent don't cost much.

Comment

In the interview the father mentioned nothing else matters twice. wonder what else he is referring too.

Comment

Give them time. They will get his @$$. I don't know why we screw with these dirt bags that kill these young girls. Pitch him of a building once he is found guilty. He is another scumbag. We are already housing droves of scumbags in our prisons.

Comment

I’m made it through about 3 seconds if that crying crazy chick and I was ready to drive off and leave her in the mountains! Half the worlds female. Life’s too short to be with a crazy one. Or too crazy of one anyhow.

Comment

What ???

Originally posted by Slew View Post
            I’m made it through about 3 seconds if that crying crazy chick and I was ready to drive off and leave her in the mountains! Half the worlds female. Life’s too short to be with a crazy one. Or too crazy of one anyhow.
            Glad my daughter don't know you after just looking at a video. You don't have a clue and neither do I. Ray Charles will tell you if could this is not right. My guess is you would just leave this girl out in the middle of know where take HER VAN and go home and hide and not say anything?

Comment

Originally posted by JFFB View Post
              Glad my daughter don't know you after just looking at a video. You don't have a clue and neither do I. Ray Charles will tell you if could this is not right. My guess is you would just leave this girl out in the middle of know where take HER VAN and go home and hide and not say anything?
              The only other thing I would add to this if they did not have some kind of cell service right there or some one could help them? There is Always some one around. The money they were spending every day on just fuel should tell you some thing. I would have just call my family and hey get me a plane ticket or bus ticket back home.

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                So map the straightest route from the town in Florida that he lives in, to the national park that authorities believe was the last place she was seen in Utah, then figure out where to start looking ............. Lord what a nightmare!

Lots of talk about the old boy posting messages to both accounts for a period of time, no telling where he left her and on what day.

I keep thinking that with the technology today, that they could follow there cell activity (towers pinged) and figure out their route and locations stayed.

Rwc
                The FBI has been brought and doing just that. Parents believe the last text they recieved from her was not her texting.

Prayer sent for her and her family.

Comment

Richard quote of the day

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                  Call her Dad and tell him that.

Comment

Evidently the van is equipped with OnStar or some sort of GPS system. Forensics is downloading the data and LEO will have a point by point map of everywhere the van traveled. Heard it on the news. A lot of places to cover but eventually they will find her remains. IF she was alive he would have talked to the police by now.

Comment

I’m thinking he killed ladies and his fiancé witnessed it, so he had to rid her also as she was going to authorities, hence the police video of her going crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                        I’m thinking he killed ladies and his fiancé witnessed it, so he had to rid her also as she was going to authorities, hence the police video of her going crazy.
                        Thought that myself

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                          That police cam footage was on Aug.12. The lesbo couple were not found murdered until Aug.14 the couple was seen in a local bar on the 13th prior to being found murdered.
                          Last edited by ladrones; 09-17-2021, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                            That police cam footage was on Aug.12. The lesbo couple were not found murdered until Aug.14 the couple was seen in a local bar on the 13th prior to being found murdered.

I believe the body cam footage was a couple weeks prior to her disappearance.

Comment

New New's

Gabby Petito, Laundrie's 22-year-old girlfriend, was reported missing last week by her mother after she hadn't heard from Gabby since late August.

Closing in.

Comment

Apparently Brian just flew the coop and on the run.

My bet is that he kills himself soon.

Edit. His lawyer simply said he's not in the house. No one knows if he was ever there at all.
                                Last edited by Hunting4fun; 09-17-2021, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X