No announcement yet.

Gabby Petito Missing ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great way to get their post counts up, I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Anteloper View Post
      Who was supporting this live style and sending them money?
      Biden

Comment

Originally posted by tpack View Post
        Biden
        You mean taxpayers?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
          Should give her dad a few minutes alone with the guy. I bet he would get some answers.
          **** straight he would.

D a m n gets blocked? Geez Louise.
          Last edited by IowaHunter; 09-16-2021, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Yep

That's what I was thinking. Go to the link where they started from and the van ended back up. The one I have seen they almost doubled this trip. Who paid for this for a 22 and 23 old couple. No not world news but crap like this just makes me wonder what parents are thinking now days to let there kids take off and do this ???????

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
              so the 2 ladies that were murdered last month.... 1 of them worked at the store Petito and her man got into a physical altercation at. interesting twist.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
              The press release from the sheriffs in Moab states they are looking into possible connections.

The couple were allegedly at the same location as one of the lesbo ladies that was murdered for over six hours.
              Last edited by ladrones; 09-16-2021, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jet Black View Post
                They both seem looney in that body cam footage.
                X1000 - nuttier than squirrel s**t, as my pop would say.

Condolences to her family.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                  I see a lot of folks on YT traveling all over the place ( van life ) and ask the same thing.

From what I understand they get paid from YouTube. Also the “van life” is relatively cheap, I met a guy who was headed to Montana when I was working in Canada who rigged his out nicely for under 15k. Traveled around and worked seasonally, interesting fella.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So map the straightest route from the town in Florida that he lives in, to the national park that authorities believe was the last place she was seen in Utah, then figure out where to start looking ............. Lord what a nightmare!

Lots of talk about the old boy posting messages to both accounts for a period of time, no telling where he left her and on what day.

I keep thinking that with the technology today, that they could follow there cell activity (towers pinged) and figure out their route and locations stayed.

Rwc

Comment

Youtube. I haven't seen their hits, but if they got enough, they will get paid.

Not to mention I wouldn't be shocked if they had "college" loans they were living off of. It's easy to do.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                        Youtube. I haven't seen their hits, but if they got enough, they will get paid.

Not to mention I wouldn't be shocked if they had "college" loans they were living off of. It's easy to do.
                        I could only find one content on YouTube, maybe it’s on a different media?

Comment

She has 275k followers on Instagram. Not sure how many are from after her disappearance though.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                            Just from this I would say she’s nuts and he’s probably not much better.
                            AMEN! Enough said

Plus she is 22 taking off with a guy, and neither of them have much money

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
                              I could only find one content on YouTube, maybe it’s on a different media?
                              Ahh yeah, Jet Black covered it. They are younger than me, so probably more IG people than YT. Either way, I think compensation works similar, not exactly sure on IG though.

Comment

A couple of things I found on YouTube this AM.

Petito allegedly sent a text from Yosemite to her mother Aug. 30.
                                Mother says that text was not from her.

From the date of the law enforcement cam footage the 12th to the day the van was impounded a few additional slaps were applied to the back of van including one that says SLO life. San Luis Obispo is only a few hours from Yosemite.

Comment

Working...
                                X