Ammo Deal!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ammo Deal!!!

Stopped at Academy yesterday-still trying to get lucky and find some 6.5prc that is not inflated to crazy prices. No luck but I came across this deal. I do not have a .450 Nitro Express but man what a deal on a box of 20. If anyone is in the market they had one box.
    Attached Files

I heard that caliber when fired you experience a small orgasm.
    I meant aneurysm.

Comment

You mean concussion.

Comment

I'm sorry to hijack your thread but since you mentioned 6.5 PRC I have to ask: what is the deal with that caliber? It seems like it has a lot of fans. Is it just that much better a hunting round than a 6.5 Creedmoor?

Comment

6.5 prc is basically a magnum version of the creedmoor. Just a hotter .264. I ended up with a rifle, and cannot find ammo for it.

Comment

I was at the Academy in Rosenberg yesterday as well and saw the same box of ammo, couldn't believe the price. I left wishing I had taken a pic of it, so thanks for the post. That is $8.50 per round pre tax and $9.20 per round after tax. Pretty steep, and curious what the current .50 caliber BMG costs per round.
            Last edited by Bigfootwolff; 09-03-2021, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
              I heard that caliber when fired you experience a small orgasm.
              I meant aneurysm.
              I think what you are feeling is your soul temporarily leaving your body.

Comment

.22 probably wasn't much cheaper

Comment

Did they have any 700 nitro express? I've got plenty of 450NE for my daughter's rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by kcnatural View Post
                    Did they have any 700 nitro express? I've got plenty of 450NE for my daughter's rifle.

Hahahahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X