Friday night lights!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flex View Post
    We started off with a bang! Broke some school records last night! Big win over Leon.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Yea, was trying to keep up with y’all but the app let me down.
    Looked like early y’all were firing on all 8 cylinders.

Rwc

Comment

Bellville with a BIG win over Giddings this past Friday. We have 2 D1 commit RB's that can flat fly. Both great kids that refuse to be outworked in the offseason! Our defense was very impressive as well and scored the first 2 TD's of the game. Should be a great season for the Brahmas if they can all stay healthy and get better from week to week.

Comment

My son is a freshman at Hallsville so we are doing Thursday afternoon heat stroke instead of Friday night lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

After hosting #1 3A D2 Franklin, Lorena makes the short drive to face #7 4A D2 China Spring this Friday. Hoping for another good game free of any major injuries.
          Good luck to everyone this week,

Comment

Originally posted by jabel View Post
            After hosting #1 3A D2 Franklin, Lorena makes the short drive to face #7 4A D2 China Spring this Friday. Hoping for another good game free of any major injuries.
            Good luck to everyone this week,
            Is your son the QB?
            If so, he’s good!!!
            At least these first 4 games don’t really matter. But still like to walk away with a win. I’m just glad we don’t have to face y’all again this season!!!

Comment

Was very honored and proud for Breck to be chosen to carry out the American flag during the pregame run out.

Rwc
              Attached Files

Comment

We started off with a bang! Broke some school records last night! Big win over Leon.

You must be following Rosebud?

One of the best QBs around from one of the best families! Absolutely love that kid and the family!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TMC50 View Post
                  You must be following Rosebud?

One of the best QBs around from one of the best families! Absolutely love that kid and the family!!!
                  I coach at Rosebud. And yes. Been a huge blessing to get him and his dad!

Comment

I coach at Rosebud. And yes. Been a huge blessing to get him and his dad!

Gotcha! I am sorry you have to deal with the AD and his brother but Zeinert is straight class! I could tell some stories about that guy! If you ever want to get a good prank on him, let me know and Ill send you a name plate to tape to his chair.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                      Is your son the QB?
                      If so, he’s good!!!
                      At least these first 4 games don’t really matter. But still like to walk away with a win. I’m just glad we don’t have to face y’all again this season!!!
                      Yes sir he is.
                      Thank you.
                      I am with you on the wins for confidence, but Ray Biles likes to play some tough teams in non-district to get them ready.
                      Franklin will be a tough out for anyone they face this year. I too am glad that we don't have to worry about them in the playoffs.
                      Good luck the rest of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by TMC50 View Post
                        Gotcha! I am sorry you have to deal with the AD and his brother but Zeinert is straight class! I could tell some stories about that guy! If you ever want to get a good prank on him, let me know and Ill send you a name plate to tape to his chair.
                        Haha! Oh man I am definitely in! Send me a pm! So glad we have Zeinert! He shares the same sense of humor as me when it comes to cutting up and pranks! A lot of these younger guys now a days don't handle that stuff well!

Comment

Haha! Oh man I am definitely in! Send me a pm! So glad we have Zeinert! He shares the same sense of humor as me when it comes to cutting up and pranks! A lot of these younger guys now a days don't handle that stuff well!
                          Ok Ill send you a pm with some details and to get your address so you can pull it off.

You are right about the younger guys. I have so many stories I could tell you about both Hicks and Z. All 3 good people!

Comment

Old app is back lol
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                              Old app is back lol
                              Thank the Lord, I was starting to give up on the new and improved one.....ha ha .

Comment

Sitting in the orthopedic surgeons office now from my sons injury on Thursday night. Got sacked on a busted play in the beginning of the 3rd quarter and played the rest of the game on a broken collarbone. He even lead his team down the field for a game tying Qb sneak touchdown with :12 seconds left. Tough little guy, I guess he didn’t understand the difference between being hurt and injured.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X